MARCIA!!! (Ellin Lavar one that is)

HarmonySD

I just looked at a bunch of old threads about this genius of a stylist. I have a few important questions.

1. Does anyone still go to her or know anyone that does?
2. Is she still located at Ellin Lavar?
3. If so, how is the service? Is she insanely busy and hot to trot because LHCF deluged her w/ new clients? :lol:
4. If she's not around now, can you suggest other Manhattan EXCELLENT stylists? I've decided not to settle for anything less anymore ;)

Thanks Guys, I really need answers, so please respond :) I am SO tired of going to people who don't know what they're doing. I have had enough distastrous, painful, and hair damaging experiences to last a lifetime!

NewYorkgyrl

1,Does anyone still go to her or know anyone that does?

I just recently started going to her for relaxers. My first time was back in November. I plan on going to see her for my next relaxer in March (4 month stretch0

2. Is she still located at Ellin Lavar?

Yes she is

3. If so, how is the service? Is she insanely busy and hot to trot because LHCF deluged her w/ new clients?

The service is great. I had to wait a little bit even though I had an appointment. Only for about 10-15 minutes. Not too bad it was the day before Thanksgiving so it could have been worse.

The salon is very very nice. I have never been to a bvery high class salon so it was a good experience. My salon trips previous to this were someone's kitchen or a very small and crowded Dominican salon.

The prices are high. A relaxer was like 75 or 80 i forgot. But she idd a really good job. And the ladies there make sure that that REALLY base the scalp before putting any chemicals near the head.

Mitre

It is worth every 8200 cents of pennies. Tell her what you want and she would do it.