Marriage Prayers for All (Christians or Non-Christians)

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Sweethearts, we're in a battle for our lives ... the lives of our Marriages that is.

Perhaps this can be a 'sticky' thread. I wanted to start a cycle of Marriage Prayers that have no end. For any and everyone to post prayers supporting Marriages (both present and future). It doesn't matter whether it's a Christian marriage or other Faith, Marriages are still a gift from God and we honor it as such.

As Christians, we 'reach' out in love to and for 'ALL'. When it comes to prayer, healing, and compassion, we withhold not our 'gift' of loving prayers and we pass no judgements on anyone's faith.

When a home is divided and a marriage fails it affects all of us no matter what faith we are. The ills of a Marriage in trouble spills over into All of Society; all of our lives, no matter what Faith or Culture. It tears down the family structure which is solely dependent upon the love of a man and woman in marriage.

This Prayer below is from my heart for Marriage Salvation in Jesus' Name... :giveheart:

Our Dearest Father in Heaven,

To you we bow our hearts in loving honor unto you. We thank you for the honor and the priviledge of having you to come to in our time of need. Lord we need your wisdom, your divine intervention, we need your power and your glory in our lives. We need healing and protection over our marriages.

We pray for all Marriages of all colors, of all cultures, of all Faiths. With you there is no racial divide. We lift up every Marriage, those present and those to come. For surely there are many, many Marriages to come and will stay.

We dedicate each and every Marriage to you in Jesus' name. Each Marriage present, each Marriage future. For you have said that whatever we give to you, that you will protect and not reject.

Dear Father, keep us and our Marriages as the 'Apple of Your Eye.' Keep it under your loving cover, both day and night. Father keep us strong in You in the power of your might.

Dear Father, bring peace where there is unrest. Bring each of us beyond every trial and test. Father teach us to yield to you, our very best, when it comes to love, to honor and to cherish one another.

Dear Father, be the 'Helm' of our Destiny's Location...Give us the desire / will to avoid provocation.

Let us not weary ourselves with the cares of this world, yet yield to one another our hearts unfurled.

Dear Father, it is our right to endure the gift of love, which you've blessed us with from Heaven above.

Unto You, we give all Honor and Praise. Give life everlasting to our Marriages, hence many days....enjoying our Love Eternal.

Dear Father, unto you "Our Marriages" we yield. :heart2:

In Jesus' Name we pray and stay... "Amen and Amen."

We Welcome the Next Marriage Prayer.... :heart2:

Last edited:

MrsQueeny

I agree I am seeing and hearing of more and more marriages especially christian ones coming under attack. Agreeing with this prayer. Amen