Maternity Pills for Hair Growth in Your Shampoo??

LdyKamz

I was flipping through the channels and "Bad Girls Club" was on. I don't watch and don't even know if it is a current one (they are in Las Vegas?) Anyway I stopped to look at one of the girls hair and she says "I wanted my hair to grow really long so I started taking maternity pills and now I have water weight I can't get rid of" -she could easily fix that by exercises and drinking tons more water since you retain water when you are dehydrated but I digress -. She was at a psychic and the psychic says "that you aren't supposed to take the pills internally but put them in your shampoo and use it that way. Is this true? I thought all vitamins and pills were supposed to be taken internally for optimal growth and health reasons. Which is correct?

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
Some people put Biotin in their shampoo, and conditioner. I've never tried it, to tell you if it works or not. I know they also make a Biotin shampoo & conditioner. You could also try putting MSM in your conditioner as well, and I've read some ladies had positive results using it that way. But the whole prenatal vit in your shampoo is probably just a waste of the vitamins.

lamaria211

Are you referring to prenatal vitamins? If so I believe that there are ladies here who take them for health I also take them but only because I'm still nursing I have not noticed and increase in growth but maybe someone else can chime in and offer their results :)

LdyKamz

Are you referring to prenatal vitamins? If so I believe that there are ladies here who take them for health I also take them but only because I'm still nursing I have not noticed and increase in growth but maybe someone else can chime in and offer their results :)

I guess she meant prenatal vitamins but she said maternity pills. lol i didn't catch that. but i assume she didn't see any growth either taking them internally which is why the lady suggested putting them in the shampoo.

LdyKamz

Some people put Biotin in their shampoo, and conditioner. I've never tried it, to tell you if it works or not. I know they also make a Biotin shampoo & conditioner. You could also try putting MSM in your conditioner as well, and I've read some ladies had positive results using it that way. But the whole prenatal vit in your shampoo is probably just a waste of the vitamins.

This is interesting. I think I might try to MSM thing and maybe even take a look at the Biotin shampoo and conditioner.

I thought that was strange since I thought prenatal pills are were supposed to work from inside out.