Maxiglide XP

goldensugar23

I am in need of another flat iron since my hair broke my last one..or maybe I dropped it..lol.I had a souped up tourmaline golden hot I really loved.However I cant find it anywhere to replace it.I saw The new and improved Maxiglide xp infomercial and was impressed with the results however...I was wondering if anybody on the board have used this iron and can give me advice on personal experience.

I know the problems before with the Maxi was hair pulling/breakage,and not getting them roots straight(most important flat iron function..IMO!)..Also is it strong and sturdy?I have almost waist length 3c/4a mildly relaxed hair,and a small dropsy problem j/k.

tia

Last edited:

Gracie

I have the Maxiglide XP which I love. I usually wear my hair in it's shrunken state but decided to straighten it to check the length. I haven't had any problems getting the hair close to my scalp but I did use the mini when I wanted to get really close. Not because the big one couldn't but because the little one gave me more control.

Gracie

Oh yeah...it is very sturdy, I can't imagine it breaking anytime soon.

I have 3b/3c hair my aunt has one that she uses for her and her daughter. Her hair is 4c and her daughter has 3a/3b all of our hair comes out beautifully.

goldensugar23

I have the Maxiglide XP which I love. I usually wear my hair in it's shrunken state but decided to straighten it to check the length. I haven't had any problems getting the hair close to my scalp but I did use the mini when I wanted to get really close. Not because the big one couldn't but because the little one gave me more control.

Thank you so much!!