May 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Tonight I used Sally’s Bondbar 0 and 3. Then shampood with AG Balance. Deep conditioned with CocoBella triple threat DC. Then conditioned with AG Boost.

Used Karen’s Body beautiful leave in conditioners and my revair. Braided hair up. Will bun for the rest of the week.

weavepat

Treat: olaplex 0, 2, and a SheaMoisture conditioner. Heat cap for 2 rounds.
Sitting for a second round has really made a difference in my conditioning sessions.
Cleanse: Redken Acidic Bonding Shampoo
I bought a liter last year and I'm still working through it. I think I like it enough to make it a staple.
Condition: Mo Knows Hair Curl restoring Treatment
My hair isn't defined anymore after my last bleaching session. Thankfully it's not limp or or stringy, it just always looks like I've picked it out when I haven't. Maybe this will make a difference. Or at least help maintain the integrity of my strands.
Leave in: Living Proof Triple Bond Complex
Still a hit for blown out hair.:gorgeous:
Style: Can't Believe It's Knot Butta, Cantu Flexible hold styling gel
Glad the Knot Butta made my hair more pliable without causing it to revert. I have quite a few jars and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to use them since I'm not doing wet sets for the foreseeable future. And the Cantu gel is fine. Gets the job done for buns without leaving my hair crunchy.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Today:
Pre-Treat: Curlsmith Bonding Salve on Dry Hair
Cleanse: Curlsmith Conditioning Wash
Treat: Joico K-Pak Reconstructor (Under Dryer)
DC: Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator (Under Dryer)
Leave In: LOC