MAY 2007 LAS VEGAS LHCF CONVENTION

Are you planning to go to the LHCF Convention?

• Yes, I'm planning to attend and bring 2 guests.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Divine Inspiration

Hey ladies!! :wave:

I’m trying to get an estimate of how many ladies have DEFINITE plans of attending the convention. The dates are May 26 (Sat) and May 27 (Sun) and maybe the Friday before and Monday after (Memorial Day). The votes were cast, and the location is Las Vegas, Nevada.

So, if you’re SURE that you want to and can go, please vote. If you want to go but are unsure if you can, please vote accordingly.

If you have any specific requests of things you’d like to see or do as a group or discounts for airfare, lodging and other accommodations, please mention those here or PM me.

Also, we haven't discussed guests. I don’t have a problem with people bringing 1 or 2 guests, but I think there should be a limit of 2 guests per person. If you have ideas or suggestions about this, please state them here or PM me.

So far, I have about 20 definites and 4 maybes but I realized this may have changed since the last time we voted. So, I’d like for this to be the thread where I can lock in the head count in order to begin making preparations and lining up resources.

As always, any questions, comments or concerns can be sent via PM. :) I'll be using these threads to get a head count so if your situation changes, PLEASE PM me and let me know. This poll will be open for 60 days so you have that time to check with those who you may want to bring or to see if you can get time off work, babysitters, etc. Please don't speculate the number of guests you may bring. Only vote regarding guests once they've committed to going.

Thanks ladies!

{DI}

Last edited:

melodee

Divine, I really wish I could go. I love meeting my girls and hanging out.

I will be in aesthetician school at that time and have a work obligation that Sat.

I may go to Vegas before my school begins, so I'll have pretty pics to share with you all.

Too bad--I would have gone if it were not for the timing.

CoCoGirl821

Can't attend. Since I am graduating in May I will be very busy that entire month. I wish I could go though, I it would be very fun.:(

Mortons

we'll pour out some conditioner for our homies who couldnt make it. :)

I'm gonna try and be there. If the lodging and everything isnt too expensive.

Ms_Twana

Divine, I just wanted to say thank you for taking the lead in this. You could be doing other things with your time. So, thanks!!!! :kiss:

ETA: Oh, and I may be able to come. If so, I will have one guest (DH)!!!

Mars_Reiko

Glamourous said:

I'm gonna try and be there. If the lodging and everything isnt too expensive.

:lachen::lachen:

I'm definately planning on going. I need a vacation. Plus I'm off weekends:)

Divine Inspiration

Glamourous said:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Ms_Twana said:
Divine, I just wanted to say thank you for taking the lead in this. You could be doing other things with your time. So, thanks!!!!

:kiss: You're so sweet. You're welcome! I'd love to meet you beautiful ladies!

OnceUponAtime

~~~~~~~~Bumping for votes~~~~~~~~

Divine Inspiration

Costs have not yet been determined because we don't have headcount.

The itinerary will consist of meeting & greeting other members, seeing the sights in Vegas, hair care seminars, product swaps, shopping, etc.

NewYorkgyrl

I would like to go but the dates are not good for me. My brother is graduating from college that weekend. And I still have medical school exams RIGHT after memorial weekend.

Oh well, maybe next time. You ladies have fun!!!

kweenameena

Awww man, I wish I could go. I have no one to watch the little gremlin because DH will have just left for Iraq

Unless someone brings along a capable teenager lookin to make some moolah. Just an idea!!!:look:

Maybe next time!