May 2015: What's On Sale This Month? (hair/bath/beauty)

CocoGlow

OK ladies, a new month is here soooooo

If you come across sales or coupon codes for HAIR/BATH/BEAUTY products or accessories feel free to post them here!

Let’s make it easy to keep track of all the vendors offering deals each month … and make it easier to be better Product Junkies of course! :grin:

** If you want to be added to the tag list for these monthly sale threads simply "THANK" this first post and/or participate (post a message) in the thread. Those already tagged will remain on the list (no need to "THANK" or post again). If you no longer want be tagged for these threads, feel free to PM me.

ETA: I cannot currently tag anyone with this new system update :cry3:... If anyone knows of a way I can, please let me know

Last edited:

Meridian

Can you say May Madness?!!!

Enjoy FREE SHIPPING on all orders $50 or more! No code is needed. Ends Thursday, May 21st!

*Make sure the address is correct on the PayPal account that you want order to ship to before placing an order.

gorgeoushair

Free shipping until 2 pm CT at Bubble Bistro. I love her bath and body products. Watermelon and Sunshine are very good. I've heard that Magic, Asia, Pretty Lady, Cotton Candy and Jolly Rancher are good too.

I started to post this but didn't know anyone would be interested. I didn't know anyone on here had heard of them. I have been wondering what all the rave was about so I finally caved in. I am so glad she had free shipping cause I surely wasn't feeling their shipping.

Joigirl

I love their scents, but they don't have many sales, which means I don't buy from them often.

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
So he refunds the money after the purchase is made?

Yes he does, once I placed my order he made the adjustment. I've ordered from him 4-5 times and never had an issue and excess shipping was refunded. I took this from his Etsy page if that helps:

Combined shipping for up to 8 full sized bars,12 small sized bars 6 whipped soap jars or 6 room sprays. USA 5.75, Canada 20.50 and Everywhere else 24.50. Any excess over 1.00 for overcharges will be refunded after payment is complete.