FEBRUARY 2015: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

CocoGlow

OK ladies, a new month is here soooooo

If you come across sales or coupon codes for HAIR/BATH/BEAUTY products or accessories feel free to post them here!

Let’s make it easy to keep track of all the vendors offering deals each month … and make it easier to be better Product Junkies of course! :grin:

** If you want to be added to the tag list for these monthly sale threads simply "THANK" this first post and/or participate (post a message) in the thread. If you no longer want be tagged for these threads feel free to PM me.

CocoGlow

Bobeam
www.BobeamNaturalProducts.com

15% off Sale

Coupon Code: WINTER15

Ends February 3, 2015

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Thank you for the tag CocoGlow I think I will make a lot of purchases this month to celebrate Black History and love month. I always think of Feb as super duper lovey month for myself :)

spacetygrss

You wasted NO time starting this thread! LOL!
Thanks for the tag. I done a lot of traveling lately and haven't bought much in the past couple of weeks, but it's time. It's time. LOL.

southerncitygirl

LOL I see how ya get down @CocoGlow thanks my dear. I am running low on gel and afroveda is janky with their customer service and delivery. I think I will get the koils by nature gel since my hurr loves aloe based gels. I'll check out these sales and see who else has a gel that might fit my needs:yep:

Last edited:

CocoGlow

Bobeam
www.BobeamNaturalProducts.com

14% off Sale

Coupon Code: HEART14

Ends March 3, 2015

Throughout the month of February, everyone who makes a purchase will receive a Valentine's Day card with their order ... Also, those who spend $20 throughout the month, should look for a special heart-shaped treat added to their order. Shipping costs will count toward the $20 minimum as well. For example, if you spend $15 and your shipping is $5, you will still receive your heart-shaped treat.

jbwphoto1

Thinking about trying Bobeam's conditioner. On the forums, I've seen about 50/50 on usage. I would just like a second place, behind NaturelleGrow, for my deep condish just in case, you know.

jprayze

Anyone have any LIQUID GOLD codes? I want to try Green Magic. I know they always have the 10% GROW code, but I'm looking for more off! Thanks!

OhTall1

My local Whole Foods has $1.50 off manufacturer coupons on some bottles of Giovanni products. It said it was good for any product $5.99 and over, but I only saw them on the bottles of leave in. Not sure if it's worth making a special trip to the store, but definitely worth a trip down the beauty aisle if you're already there.