May 25,26,27,28..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Lovely Ladies....

It's almost Friday and Our 1st Official Holiday of the Summer Season for those of us in the U.S.

So....What are YOU Doing this Long Memorial Day Weekend to Nuture & Nourish Your Hair???

Tomorrow I plan to:

Cowash with Claudie Fortifying
Do a Mega-Tek Rx under Plastic Cap for about 1 Hour
Steam with Carol's Daugther Black Vanilla Smoothie over a Cup of Coffee
Do a quick ACV Rinse
Use Saw Palmetto Tea with my Claudie Leave-In
Dry under Dryer

On Vacation Tuesday, so I'll do my Hair again then.

And You????????????:grin:

I henna'ed my hair for the first time ever today and LOVED it! The package says do not wash hair for 2 days so no hair plans for me until Monday! On Monday I'll probably just wash and go with Tresemme naturals smoothing conditioner and some EcoStyler gel :spinning:

-DC w/ AOHSR
-Try out Tresemme Naturals Moisture con for the first time :) (cowash)
-Do a twist and curl on perm rods w/ oyin hair dew and oyin burnt sugar pomade

Nothing!! I'm going to do scalp massages, add a bit of oil, seal my ends... nothing major.

If my bantu knot out don't last until sunday which it probably will, I'll finish my herbal essences LTR conditioner with a co wash attempt to do neat twist with my HE LTR leave in and qhemets ...well I forgot the name some kinda twisting butter for a twist out for Monday. That is it no moisturizing or anything fancy.

I am hoping that my QOD Oragniq comes in the mail, so that I can apply it on Saturday. If it doesn't, I will just WEN til next week.

Well since I have a long weekend, I'm going to take my time doing my hair.

overnight prepoo with Lisa's Hair Elixir
going to wash today with PM Super Skinny Shampoo
DC with ORS Replenshing Con
Rollerset with large rollers (Lottabody and Super Skinny Serum)
can't forget to massage a little MN in
Flat iron and style (ORS Heat Protectant and grapeseed oil)

Think that's it!:grin: Hope it goes good; haven't straightened at home in 6 months.

Shampoo scalp
cowash twists
DC and steam twists
aloevera rinse
retwist

hate on you ladies on monday while Im at work :)

Shikakai treatment tonight. Twist, pin it up and wear a wig for a natural hair meet up tomorrow. Sunday? Probably just conditioning my hair.

I haven't done many DC's this week so I'll be doing 2 steamed DC's for a little longer than normal...I'll be sure to throw in a couple co washes, a clarifying wash and a couple aloe rinses and oil rinses for sure:grin:

Did a henna treatment yesterday with Lush Caca Noir Mama bars, DC overnight with AOHSR, rinsed this morning, moisturized with the LOC method and did chunky box braids for the next few weeks.

Wear my hair w/o a headband. Play w/ the shape a bit and see if I can pick the hair forward and also try out this ORS edge control.

Retouching my hair
crocheting my dd
braiding my grandmother -in-law
afro puff neice's hair

between today and tomorrow around 2 before the family reunion starts.

Well since I have a long weekend, I'm going to take my time doing my hair.

overnight prepoo with Lisa's Hair Elixir
going to wash today with PM Super Skinny Shampoo
DC with ORS Replenshing Con
Rollerset with large rollers (Lottabody and Super Skinny Serum)
can't forget to massage a little MN in
Flat iron and style (ORS Heat Protectant and grapeseed oil)

Think that's it!:grin: Hope it goes good; haven't straightened at home in 6 months.

Updating...Got to the rollerset and completely forgot the Super Sklnny Serum. Letting my hair dry now. been 20 minutes under the dryer on LOW but I can't sit still!:grin:

same as usual!

i shampoo bar'd my hair earlier this afternoon.
spray acv & hydrolyzed keratin (separate sprays)
added my DC

in a little bit, i'm gonna slather on my oil/butter mixture on top of my dc and let it marinate overnight.

will rinse tomorrow, detangle, spray more keratin before i LOC moisturize, band to dry and stretch. will twist on sunday or monday.

Clarify with Aubrey Organics Green Tea shampoo
DC with Aubrey Organics GPB conditioner
Detangle and maybe trim my ends if needed
Moisturize with Giovanni Direct Leave-in/EVOO
Airdry into a bun
Cowash and rebun midweek

Deep Condition with my Giovanni's Deep Treatment let sit for about 45min
Detangle while conditioner is still in
Wash with African Black soap in sections
apply some coconut oil
allow to air dry up to 70% then apply As I Am curly pudding in small sections

1. prepoo with coconut oil and lustrasilk conditioner.
2. poo with The Body Shop's moisturizing shampoo.
3. Apply Dou Tex conditioner until dry.
4. Rinse out and Detangle with HE HH conditioner.
5. Rinse out then DC with Africa's Best hair mayo.
6. Moisturise and air dry to 80%, then blow dry roots. (i am 8 weeks post)
7. back to my cornrows without extensions for 2 weeks.(Bunnning ain't working out):ohwell:

Last edited:
I'm doing a 30-minute DC with Qhemet Biologics Moringa Tree Conditioning tree and rollersetting as normal. I don't have any plans for the weekend so I'm going to use the opportunity to continue protective styling. I usually do it all week long, but wore my hair out a few days this week. Hopefully the weekend PSing will make up for it. :)

Back