May 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Today:
Pre-Treat: Olaplex 0 and Curlsmith Bonding Salve
Cleanse: Curlsmith Cleansing Conditioner
Treat: Joico KPak Reconstructor (Under Dryer)
DC: Joico KPak Intense Hyrdrator (Under Dryer)
Apply Leave-In: LOC

weavepat

Treat: Olaplex no 0 and no 2 with a bit of a shea moisture conditioner on top for detangling after 2 rounds with my heat cap
Shampoo: Redken Blondage High Bright Shampoo
Leave In: K18 mask and Living proof triple bond complex . I've really been enjoying how my hair looks and feels post blow dry with the triple bond complex.
Style: I'm attempting french braids. Using a small amount of Can't Believe It's Knot Butta for pliability. If the french braids don't work out I'll just wear a bun.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Saturday & Sunday
- Taking down 9 week old knotless braids
- Moisturize and detangle with mist of water plus Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Soufflé
- Put hair up in 8 braids with 2 twists in the front bang area

I took a break than did an intense wash day routine with Alodia haircare products:
Shampoo: Shampooed hair focusing on scalp with Alodia Organic Black Soap Wash
2nd Shampoo: Shampooed hair with Alodia Crème Shampoo
Deep condition: Deep condition with Alodia Moroccan Lava Clay Masque for 30 minutes
2nd Deep condition: Another deep condition with Alodia Deep Conditioning Masque for 10 minutes
- Detangled my hair with the 2nd deep conditioner in, rinsed and put my hair in twists to start air drying.
Leave-in conditioner: Alodia Hair Cream
Hair styler: Alodia Curl Enhancing Butter Crème
Hair oil: Massaged Alodia Hair + Scalp Oil on areas of scalp that feel sore and on ends of hair
- Put my hair in braids to let my hair continue air drying.

I enjoyed these products so much that I made another order while I had the lava clay masque in my hair. :drunk:

Haven't decided what I am going to wash and condition my hair with yet. Almost done taking these braids down. Ugh

Last edited: