Maybe I'm LaZY - Rant.

luxe.li.

I was thinking about this today. I washed my hair yesterday, my hair is 3.5 inches to 4 inches long straight, and it shrinks when I wash it ofcourse. I was thinking if I had more patience for my hair I could rock my hair natural if I just take the time to part my hair and twist it up.

I say all the time when I was it, Imma twist it up, let it air dry then the next day take the twists down and wear a short wavy spiral curl hair style, but I never do it, I always give up and blow dry and then flat iron.

I don't know why I chose to flat iron over twist lol maybe I should get out of being lazy.

Musicachic

Maybe it is because you are scared of the unknown... I mean I know I don't know you or anything... But at least with the flat iron you know what you are going to get. If you tried the twist you would not be completely sure how it would turn out. I know I get kinda nervous when I am trying a new do because half the time I do have to bootleg it afterwards because it turned out funny or halfway there. But you never turn pro at it until you try it and get good at it. That's my 2 cents... I wonder what others will say.... Good Luck!! Twists would be cute on you too by the way...

:band: