MBL 2010

Ms_CoCo37

Ok I am officially joining MBL 2011 challenge. Here is my updated photo taken from tonight. If you cant see it it is in my photos on LHCF. It should be the cover for MBL 2010 challenge. Sorry but I am not good at this AT ALL! Wish me luck and I also posted this in the MBL 2011 as my starting point!
Ok I am officially joining MBL 2011 challenge. Here is my updated photo taken from tonight. If you cant see it it is in my photos on LHCF. It should be the cover for MBL 2010 challenge. Sorry but I am not good at this AT ALL!

http://http://www.longhaircareforum.com/picture.php?albumid=4510&pictureid=100989

Girl, you are sooooo MBL! GAWJUS!!! CONGRATS!:grin:

Now I on the otherhand will likely have to leak over into the MBL 2011 thread. It's not looking too good for me right now.:nono:

aa9746

Ok I am officially joining MBL 2011 challenge. Here is my updated photo taken from tonight. If you cant see it it is in my photos on LHCF. It should be the cover for MBL 2010 challenge. Sorry but I am not good at this AT ALL! Wish me luck and I also posted this in the MBL 2011 as my starting point!
Ok I am officially joining MBL 2011 challenge. Here is my updated photo taken from tonight. If you cant see it it is in my photos on LHCF. It should be the cover for MBL 2010 challenge. Sorry but I am not good at this AT ALL!

http://http://www.longhaircareforum.com/picture.php?albumid=4510&pictureid=100989

If it was me I'd claim MBL. Join us in the WL challenge!

Janet'

OMGee...Casey3035...No MA'AM...DROP OUT OF MBL 2011...Cause you are SO MBL (as Ms CoCo said)...It's WL ALL the way baby!!! And actually, you need to go on over to HL 2011 and go hard for it!!! You can do it!!! I am so happy for you!!!! :dance7: :bouncy: :bouncy: :lots:

casey3035

OMGee...Casey3035...No MA'AM...DROP OUT OF MBL 2011...Cause you are SO MBL (as Ms CoCo said)...It's WL ALL the way baby!!! And actually, you need to go on over to HL 2011 and go hard for it!!! You can do it!!! I am so happy for you!!!! :dance7: :bouncy: :bouncy: :lots:
Janet' you rock-Thank you ladies-Like I said I thought I needed at least another inch-but I will consider going to the WL2011 challenge!

casey3035

You are already MBL:spinning:

Where do you think MBL on you is? Where do you think your waist is?:perplexed

Hey girl Thanks for telling me I am already MBL-a few things discouraged me into thinking I wasn't quite there yet- I guess. So to answer your questions-honestly!

Where do you think MBL on you is? I am 5'4(not that you asked)and thought my MBL would be EXACTLY where my fat back crease is. Not right above it-at it!

Where do you think your waist is? I would consider my waist to be about 3 inches under that.

I would love to be able to do one of those lines through across my back to demonstrate but IDK how. Maybe I will work on it later.
A few of you I consider to be experts say I am so I will claim MBL although I think I am grazing it-but hey-I guess MBL is MBL whether grazing it or being full MBL!
If anyone can help me draw that horizontal line across my back to help me identify (On MY BODY) where MBL is and WL is-I would so appreciate it-as I don't like feeling unsure.TIA and much love ladies!

Janet'

Hey girl Thanks for telling me I am already MBL-a few things discouraged me into thinking I wasn't quite there yet- I guess. So to answer your questions-honestly!

Where do you think MBL on you is? I am 5'4(not that you asked)and thought my MBL would be EXACTLY where my fat back crease is. Not right above it-at it!

Where do you think your waist is? I would consider my waist to be about 3 inches under that.

I would love to be able to do one of those lines through across my back to demonstrate but IDK how. Maybe I will work on it later.
A few of you I consider to be experts say I am so I will claim MBL although I think I am grazing it-but hey-I guess MBL is MBL whether grazing it or being full MBL!
If anyone can help me draw that horizontal line across my back to help me identify (On MY BODY) where MBL is and WL is-I would so appreciate it-as I don't like feeling unsure.TIA and much love ladies!

Where your *ahem* fat crease is, lol- I think that's your waist- that's WL...3 inches under that, you are moving into HL realm...

wyldcurlz

Janet - i adore you! Your enthusiasm and encouragement of everyone makes this so much better (cuz...you know...sometimes people aren't as encouraging.) so i wanted to say a big ole THANK YOU to you for being so kind, helpful and supportive of everyone!

LaFemmeNaturelle

Where your *ahem* fat crease is, lol- I think that's your waist- that's WL...3 inches under that, you are moving into HL realm...

Exactly! Your waist is the smallest area of your torso but depending on how we're shaped, it's sometimes hard to identify our waist. Obviously if we were shaped like this ) (, then the indentation would be very clear. It looks like your smallest area is exactly where "fat back crease" (your words not mine lol) is. If you look under that crease, you will see your torso widening out indicating that you have passed your waist.

Janet'

Janet - i adore you! Your enthusiasm and encouragement of everyone makes this so much better (cuz...you know...sometimes people aren't as encouraging.) so i wanted to say a big ole THANK YOU to you for being so kind, helpful and supportive of everyone!

:blush::blush::blush:Aww!!!! Thanks wyldcurlz!!!! Life is too short to be mean and nasty!!!! We work hard and we deserve to be supported!!!

casey3035

Exactly! Your waist is the smallest area of your torso but depending on how we're shaped, it's sometimes hard to identify our waist. Obviously if we were shaped like this ) (, then the indentation would be very clear. It looks like your smallest area is exactly where "fat back crease" (your words not mine lol) is. If you look under that crease, you will see your torso widening out indicating that you have passed your waist.
Yeah girl-My words-fat crease-it is what it is-lol...wow so my fat crease will be WL hugh? Ok-well I plan to TRY to lose that fat crease and see if I look waist length then.Trust me I wanna be WL more than you can imagine.
You guys are so supportive and I am thankful because as stated before everyone is not always so encouraging. Just want to extend a thank you to all of you!

LaFemmeNaturelle

Yeah girl-My words-fat crease-it is what it is-lol...wow so my fat crease will be WL hugh? Ok-well I plan to TRY to lose that fat crease and see if I look waist length then.Trust me I wanna be WL more than you can imagine.
You guys are so supportive and I am thankful because as stated before everyone is not always so encouraging. Just want to extend a thank you to all of you!

Yeah I have the back fat rolls too. I'm trying to lose them, not for my hair, but for overall appearance. I just hate those little suckers. So I'm done worrying about WL until I can actually see and identify my waist with no hesitation.

casey3035

I got a serious case, My hair feels very short :yep:
Ummm yeah my hair feels short too-it's weird. I have to look at my hair photo to realize it's not so short anymore. I guess it's like a person who looses a lot of weight but still purchases clothes for the larger size-it's kinda surreal.LOL:ohwell:

Janet'

I got a serious case, My hair feels very short :yep:

Ummm yeah my hair feels short too-it's weird. I have to look at my hair photo to realize it's not so short anymore. I guess it's like a person who looses a lot of weight but still purchases clothes for the larger size-it's kinda surreal.LOL:ohwell:

Ya'll stop it :spank: :spank: And be ready to do the same to me when I straighten!!!

casey3035

I can not believe how time has flown! This thread is gonna be full of long flowing tresses!:lick:

I don't know ...I hope the ladied will still come in and show the reveals. as the thread seems a little dead lately. I could not show the long and flowing thing but I did do the stretch thing. Thats all I have until february...

Janet'

I don't know ...I hope the ladied will still come in and show the reveals. as the thread seems a little dead lately. I could not show the long and flowing thing but I did do the stretch thing. Thats all I have until february...

Agreed!!!

This thread has some :missing: in action ladies!!!!! This club is dead right now!!!!

MBL LADIES WHERE ARE YOU??????

:club: :club:

Last edited:

Ms_CoCo37

I have a feeling they'll come back "home" when it's time.:grin: