MBL 2010

Ms_CoCo37

I was hoping my fat roll would be gone by the time reveals came around...but alas, I think I've added a new fat roll to the bunch.:perplexed

casey3035

My update is in my siggy!

I finally made it to MBL! Never thought my hair would EVER be this long in my life! Crazy!

*Giant Smile*
girl you just put me on hush mouth
you showed up and showed out! it looks beautiful thanks for posting! Wow you :spinning::spinning:did it big. Now that is what I am talking about!

casey3035

I was hoping my fat roll would be gone by the time reveals came around...but alas, I think I've added a new fat roll to the bunch.:perplexed

well you know I understand where you are coming from... join the club! soon we will have a little extra something to cover it

Janet'

OMGee...December 31st is literally only 6 days away...less than a week and then it's lights, camera, action :Flahsssss :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

DesignerCurls

Ok ladies...I've been in focus mode!!! I'm hoping & praying to be MBL by the 31st :grin: I will be glad for my progress because of all the unnecessary trims I did this year. But thanks to you ladies I've learned about dusting I will be on my way to long healthy WL hair! :grin:

soon2bsl

Wanted to wish you ladies a Merry Christmas and give a quick update. I straightened my hair last night and I made my end of the year goal... I'm offically claiming MBL! I'll post pics probably tomorrow. Hope you ladies have a great day!

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

exubah

Wanted to wish you ladies a Merry Christmas and give a quick update. I straightened my hair last night and I made my end of the year goal... I'm offically claiming MBL! I'll post pics probably tomorrow. Hope you ladies have a great day!

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well and I can't wait to see pictures!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

exubah

Well, I still haven't relaxed my hair as yet.....surprisingly enough.....I think I'm gonna wait until the New Year to do so. I just co-washed my hair this morning with Aussie Moist and airdrying in a single plait pony. At least the majority of my NG is behaving!

Ms_Twana

Clearly I signed up for the WL 2011 challenge for a reason, cuz I ain't make it in 2010. LOL. I really think I get a growth spurt in the winter. We'll see. Oh, I prolly wanna get rid of these split ends if I wanna retain length huh??

Oh, and I'm right there with you ladies on the "look at my hair and not my rolls" thing. LOL.

exubah

Whoa...............I just relaxed my hair and shockingly enough I am just about almost but not quite MBL again (when wet, I will have to see what it looks like when it's dry) but my oh my is my hair thinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn/scarce/lacking in volume :nono:............Imma gonna post pics next week when I return to the Bahamas (pinky swear!)

cutenss

I have not checked in a looooog time, but I will be unveiling on December 31st. I will not have mad my goal due to trimming, even though I did before all of the trimming :drunk: Anywhoo, I will show my year end pre and post trim hair :yep: See ya then...

Ms_CoCo37

I seriously doubt that I made it, but I'm working on my hair as I type this. I will be posting my results later this evening. My hot water just ran out, so I'm sitting here with shampoo still in. Then I forgot DD has a dental appt at noon. Sheesh!

MrsHdrLe

I'm waiting too. I (unoffically and unceremoniously) dropped out back in Sept, when I came to the horrifying realization that those golf balls sized hair balls I was losing weekly was breakage and not long shed hairs :blush:(don't laugh at me). So I made up my mind to start the new year fresh with even and healthy ends. I went from bsl to a sl bob. I LOVE it, but am a little melancholy that I didn't make my mbl goal this year.
Next year, I'll concentrate on maintaining my new helathy ends and will accept what ever growth I get by December (although I'm praying for at least apl and will CELEBRATE if I get to bsl.)

Back to the point of my post, Where Is All the LUSCIOUSNESS!!! I want to dance and celebrate those who made it. I'm so happy for y'all.
Janet, I'm waiting. (I keep checking back every 30 minutes and watching the clock. I'm on the west coast, but SOMEONE shoud have finished her hair on the east coast. PLEASE PLEASE don't make me/us wait 'till tomorrow.:pray::prettyplease:

classychic1908

Ok, I know there is an official reveal thread... but being the first to post in there makes me feel too exposed.

Well here goes nothing... I don't know if I made it or not. I was planning to straighten my hair, but my kids and I have been sick for the past week. It's ok be honest... I can take it :cantlook:

casey3035

Ok, I know there is an official reveal thread... but being the first to post in there makes me feel too exposed.

Well here goes nothing... I don't know if I made it or not. I was planning to straighten my hair, but my kids and I have been sick for the past week. It's ok be honest... I can take it :cantlook:

Girl-now you know you made it! CONGRATS!!!!:spinning: Great job!