MEGATEK...how should it be used???

queen1908

Im a newbie and was told that using Megatek will thicken my hair, however, i have NOOOO clue how to use the product. (Do i apply and leave in or rinse out daily after use? Im clueless!!!) Also, what products should I use along with this one???

Thanks!
Queen

DaDragonPrincess

I was just gone to post to ask the same question, because im confused myself, some people say they wash it out,some say they leave it in for a week and wash it out. The people that leave it in, are they using the same mega tek cell rebuilder?

kandake

I was just gone to post to ask the same question, because im confused myself, some people say they wash it out,some say they leave it in for a week and wash it out. The people that leave it in, are they using the same mega tek cell rebuilder?
\

No need to be confused. You can use it whichever way works best for you. I put in on my scalp every other day. I wash twice a week. Once a week I put it on the entire length of my hair for about 30min. before I deep condition with Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose conditioner.

During the week I moisturize my hair at least once a day with rosewater and glycerin and seal with coconut, olive or castor oil.

There's a lot of info in the thread mentioned earlier. Just find which way works best for you and your hair.

HTH

Iluvsmuhgrass

Whatever you do, make sure you don't use alot of products with protein in them. Also, moisturize your hair daily (possibly more than once daily). I've taken the tip from ladies here and bought Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 and it's been wonderful on my dry relaxed hair. :yep:

LaidBak

Im a newbie and was told that using Megatek will thicken my hair, however, i have NOOOO clue how to use the product. (Do i apply and leave in or rinse out daily after use? Im clueless!!!) Also, what products should I use along with this one???

Thanks!
Queen
I've been using it for about 2 weeks now. Be careful if you decide to DC with it. I've been leaving it on too long and my hair gets hard and tangly afterwards. The word I am getting is that I am on "protein overload". I am just going to use it as a scalp treatment until I recover from that.