Which Mega-Tek is everyone purchasing?

malibu4590

With all the raves about Mega-Tek, I wanted to make a thread to clear up some discrepancies I've found while searching online.

Two Products are being listed as Mega-Tek Rebuilder...

but which one has these ingredients:
Deionized water, hydrolyzed keratin protein, stearalkonium chloride, glyceryl stearate, peg 100 stearate, marine protein, peg 40, panthenal, dimethicone copolyol, magnesium citrate, allantoin, amino acids, methylparaben, mucopoly-saccharides, propylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, fragrance

Because I've seen both products above listed on various sites with these ingredients. So, are there any proud Mega-Tek owners who can clear this up? TIA :grin: (I'm sure the lurkers thank you too)

AfroKink

The purple one is for pets (small animals), the blue one is for horses. People have been experiencing hair growth with both. I think most people are using the equine (horse) one. It's also easier to find and in most times cheaper. The advertisment with the pet one claims more growth potential than the equine one. They also have different ingredients. A side by side of the ingredients was in the original long thread. I don't know whats going on in the new long thread, I only checked in the first day it was created.

I hope that helps some

Lys

AfroKink

PS. If you go into the long thread, either one I guess, you can do a search within the thread for "ingredients". Or you can do a search for a specific ingredient. A post with the ingredient list will surely pop up.

Lys

malibu4590

I searched through google instead of the thread so maybe that's why I missed the side by side. Thanks everyone.