MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL WHO CELEBRATE JESUS' BIRTH TODAY!!!

Nice & Wavy

MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU. MAY THE LORD MAKE HIS FACE TO SHINE UPON YOU AND BE GRACIOUS TO YOU. MAY THE LORD LIFT UP HIS COUNTENANCE UPON YOU, AND GIVE YOU PEACE!

:birthday3: JESUS!!!

Blessings to all of you and I hope you have a wonderful day with your family and friends...I know I am!!! :grouphug:

Love to you with the love of the Lord!!! :blowkiss:

N&W
:love4:

pebbles

Merry Christmas, sis!!! :kiss: To you and to all the Christian sisters celebrating the birth of our Savior today, may His love surround you and His peace be with you! :rosebud:

donna894

Thanks for this post N&W:) We can get so busy during the holidays, that we can lose track of the true reason for the season.

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Almaz

Merry Christmas to all my Christian friends may you days be bright and happy and I wish you much success and happiness in the new year

PinkPebbles

Nice & Wavy thank you for this thread!

My Christmas just got Merrier as I was led to read 1 John 4:7-12

7Beloved, let us love one another, for love is (springs) from God; and he who loves [his fellowmen] is begotten (born) of God and is coming [progressively] to know and understand God [to perceive and recognize and get a better and clearer knowledge of Him].

8He who does not love has not become acquainted with God [does not and never did know Him], for God is love.

9In this the love of God was made manifest (displayed) where we are concerned: in that God sent His Son, the only begotten or [f]unique [Son], into the world so that we might live through Him.

10In this is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation (the atoning sacrifice) for our sins.

11Beloved, if God loved us so [very much], we also ought to love one another.
12No man has at any time [yet] seen God. But if we love one another, God abides (lives and remains) in us and His love (that love which is essentially His) is brought to completion (to its full maturity, runs its full course, is perfected) in us!

Most of us express our love towards one another through giving. Whether it's our time, or a present from the heart:heart2:! On that note, I'm off to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with my love ones!

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas...:reddancer:

Nice & Wavy

Nice & Wavy thank you for this thread!

My Christmas just got Merrier as I was led to read 1 John 4:7-12

7Beloved, let us love one another, for love is (springs) from God; and he who loves [his fellowmen] is begotten (born) of God and is coming [progressively] to know and understand God [to perceive and recognize and get a better and clearer knowledge of Him].

8He who does not love has not become acquainted with God [does not and never did know Him], for God is love.

9In this the love of God was made manifest (displayed) where we are concerned: in that God sent His Son, the only begotten or [f]unique [Son], into the world so that we might live through Him.

10In this is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation (the atoning sacrifice) for our sins.

11Beloved, if God loved us so [very much], we also ought to love one another.
12No man has at any time [yet] seen God. But if we love one another, God abides (lives and remains) in us and His love (that love which is essentially His) is brought to completion (to its full maturity, runs its full course, is perfected) in us!

Most of us express our love towards one another through giving. Whether it's our time, or a present from the heart:heart2:! On that note, I'm off to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with my love ones!

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas...:reddancer:
Merry Christmas to you too and thank you!!! :love2:

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
I would like to also wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to you and your loved ones.

The wish comes from the heart and it is well meant. If you are not a Christian, take it as that. You don't have to be a Christian to say thank you and understand the meaning of the wish.

For the record, Political Correctness does not exist in this board.

discobiscuits

I would like to also wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to you and your loved ones.

The wish comes from the heart and it is well meant. If you are not a Christian, take it as that. You don't have to be a Christian to say thank you and understand the meaning of the wish.

yes, you do otherwise you won't.

we know

happy healthy new year to all from me as well

PinkPebbles

I just had to come back in this thread....

I had a Merry Christmas.....I experienced a lot of loses in my life and sometimes it's not easy to deal around the holidays when mommy has gone to be with the Lord.

But what God has shown me is that when your heart is still open to give and receive love....He will pour out blessing in ways you'd never imagined! Although my mother would never be replaced the Lord ensures I'm surrounded by loved ones....And love truly makes a world of a difference.

He is a God that can mend broken hearts, heal wounds, and restore our souls if we would allow Him to come into our lives.

I no longer take for granted the opportunity to be with friends and family and share the gift of love:love3:. You just never know who may need that healing touch.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and each year it will be more Merrier!

~God Bless

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Hi, PinkPebbles :wave:

I so agree with the bolded... :yep:

I had a Merry Christmas.....I experienced a lot of loses in my life and sometimes it's not easy to deal around the holidays when mommy has gone to be with the Lord.

But what God has shown me is that when your heart is still open to give and receive love....He will pour out blessing in ways you'd never imagined! Although my mother would never be replaced the Lord ensures I'm surrounded by loved ones....And love truly makes a world of a difference.

He is a God that can mend broken hearts, heal wounds, and restore our souls if we would allow Him to come into our lives.

I no longer take for granted the opportunity to be with friends and family and share the gift of love:love3:. You just never know who may need that healing touch.

~God Bless

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU. MAY THE LORD MAKE HIS FACE TO SHINE UPON YOU AND BE GRACIOUS TO YOU. MAY THE LORD LIFT UP HIS COUNTENANCE UPON YOU, AND GIVE YOU PEACE!

:birthday3: JESUS!!!

Blessings to all of you and I hope you have a wonderful day with your family and friends...I know I am!!! :grouphug:

Love to you with the love of the Lord!!! :blowkiss:

N&W
:love4:

Merry Christmas, sis!!! :kiss: To you and to all the Christian sisters celebrating the birth of our Savior today, may His love surround you and His peace be with you! :rosebud:

Amen... !

Happy Birthday Jesus, Our Precious Lord and Saviour! :love4:

and

Merry Christmas to All. :rosebud:

for He is surely worth celebrating...Surely He is.

If I can celebrate my birth, how much more to celebrate His birth regardless of the actual date upon which He was born.

The 'gift' of His Holy and Immaculate 'Conception', His Holy Birth, which gave Life upon this Earth, His Death and Ressurrection so that we 'too' shall live and that He is now sitting on the right hand of the Father in Heaven...

His Birth tells it all.

For God allowed Him not to be aborted, nor abandoned, but to complete His Divine Purpose upon the earth for all of mankind.

Tis All...

Tis All...

Tis All...

It tells it all.

Tis All ...

Praise God in the Highest. In Jesus' Name, Amen...

Tis All :rosebud:

Shimmie

Staff member

:amen:

Merry Christmas!

Shimmie

Staff member

~God Bless

I just wanted to give you a great big 'Mommie Hug'....

:bighug:

Your mom gave birth to a beautiful daughter... "you".

Merry Christmas PinkPebbles. :flowers:

PinkPebbles

Hi, PinkPebbles :wave:

I so agree with the bolded... :yep:

Hi, Glad to see you back :)!

I just wanted to give you a great big 'Mommie Hug'....

:bighug:

Your mom gave birth to a beautiful daughter... "you".

Merry Christmas PinkPebbles. :flowers:

Thank you Ms.Shimmie :kiss:.

You are like the big 'Mommie' on the forum because you have a lot of love and warmth in your heart! You speak the truth and always mean well :yep:.

I'll never forget you Ms. Shimmie :Rose:

Shimmie

Staff member
Hi, Glad to see you back :)!

Thank you Ms.Shimmie :kiss:.

You are like the big 'Mommie' on the forum because you have a lot of love and warmth in your heart! You speak the truth and always mean well :yep:.

I'll never forget you Ms. Shimmie :Rose:
:kiss: For you too, Darlin'. You too. :kiss: