TO ALL THE PEOPLE READING THIS WHO ARE NOT MEMBERS ON LHCF

Nice & Wavy

PLEASE KNOW THAT WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU AS WELL. I JUST FELT IN MY SPIRIT TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT.

MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU. MAY HE MAKE HIS FACE TO SHINE UPON YOU AND BE GRACIOUS TO YOU. MAY THE LORD LIFT UP HIS COUNTENANCE UPON YOU AND GIVE YOU PEACE!

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!

sidney

Lord thank you so much for Nice & Wavy and her heartfelt prayers and for all the members who are praying for your people. God your word also says that all of us suffer here together, even the saints (Romans 8:22) but that our groanings are indication that we are closer to reaching glory with you. Continue to strengthen those who are suffering right now Lord. You have told of of these troubles in your word (Matthew 24:7) and instructed us to endure to the end :)13). God I pray that you strengthen all that are enduring right now. Please hear the prayers that are being ushered up by your people God, please heal our land. We asks these things in your name, God. Please, strengthen and comfort your people God. Help us to look to you for strength God and trust in you during these difficult times. Amen.

Nice & Wavy

Lord thank you so much for Nice & Wavy and her heartfelt prayers and for all the members who are praying for your people. God your word also says that all of us suffer here together, even the saints (Romans 8:22) but that our groanings are indication that we are closer to reaching glory with you. Continue to strengthen those who are suffering right now Lord. You have told of of these troubles in your word (Matthew 24:7) and instructed us to endure to the end :)13). God I pray that you strengthen all that are enduring right now. Please hear the prayers that are being ushered up by your people God, please heal our land. We asks these things in your name, God. Please, strengthen and comfort your people God. Help us to look to you for strength God and trust in you during these difficult times. Amen.
I am in total agreement with this prayer! Thank you Sidney, for your love for God's people!

Amen and amen!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
PLEASE KNOW THAT WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU AS WELL. I JUST FELT IN MY SPIRIT TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT.

MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU. MAY HE MAKE HIS FACE TO SHINE UPON YOU AND BE GRACIOUS TO YOU. MAY THE LORD LIFT UP HIS COUNTENANCE UPON YOU AND GIVE YOU PEACE!

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!
What a beautiful and heartfelt message to convey to those who do and will come across this forum.

Someone on the outside may doing a 'search' using one of the words in your title and this this will pop up and minister to their hearts. For somewhere in the world, someone is searching for the very message you shared, that someone cares about them and is praying for them. They are just that special. :love2:

Curly CoCo

This is so sweet of you, Nice and Wavy. I just joined the forum today and read this months ago when I wasn't a member. I love you and Shimmie, God Bless!

Nice & Wavy

This is so sweet of you, Nice and Wavy. I just joined the forum today and read this months ago when I wasn't a member. I love you and Shimmie, God Bless!
:cry: Praise the Lord!!!

Love you too, sis...I'm so glad you are here!

God bless you too! :kiss:

N&W

IRIESKY

I just became a member too...been lurking for quite awhile, but I would always visit this section. Yes, there are eyes watching and reading that are not members and I was one of them.... Thank you for prayer!

Nice & Wavy

I just became a member too...been lurking for quite awhile, but I would always visit this section. Yes, there are eyes watching and reading that are not members and I was one of them.... Thank you for prayer!
Thank you so much, sis:kiss: I too was once a lurker on this forum and I remember reading posts that blessed me as well, so I'm grateful that this post blessed you and please know that I will be praying for you continually.

Nice & Wavy

Bumping this to let those who are reading know that I am praying for you...God has you in His hands and He will never leave you. Trust in Him completely that what He has promised in your life, He is able to perform!

:love3:

CreativeOne

God has you in His hands and He will never leave you. Trust in Him completely that what He has promised in your life, He is able to perform!

thank you N&W..this is so kind of you:yep:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Thank you for bumping this... it's a much-needed reminder !!

[I love your new Siggy! ]

AMEN and AMEN!

Praise the Lord for this post, our dear sister Nice & Wavy, and the people who will come to know Christ as a result!

We love and are able to show love to others because of His love for us! (1 John 4:19)