Millennia Mud Reconstructor

keeshesfromindy

Ok, I've done a search on Millennia Mud, I bought some today at sally's. I had a few questions about it though. 1) How long can I leave this on? 2) should I sit under the dryer with it, or just put a plastic cap on for 30 minutes or so? I've got the sample for it.

Keeshes

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Girl,

I kid you not, I just bought some of this from Sally's an hour ago. I used to use it on my hair a long time ago. I would let it sit for about 30 minutes without heat. But I'm sure that it would do fine with heat also.

It contains Volcanic Mud, which the ladies on the board have discovered is good for the hair. Go figure...

VALLEYGIRL

I have always used it without heat, just kept in on during my showers which are pretty long anyway.

The tube that I have says that no external heat is necessary...but I guess it would't hurt if you do use heat.

This stuff really makes a difference in my hair strength just after one use of it..please let us know how it turns out when you are done..you too Supergirl!!!

Valleygirl

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
This stuff really makes a difference in my hair strength just after one use of it

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl, you got me all excited now. Don't make me go back and get the full-size NOW!