Remedi Reconstructor - missing info in directions

serena

Can anyone help me with the instructions for the Remedi Therex Therapeutic Hair Reconstructor? I just bought a bottle, but something's missing from the instructions. According to the directions, you shampoo, towel dry, apply the reconstructor, comb through, and then "Cover with plastic cap, and place under a warm water, and style as desired."

'Place under a warm water'??? I think they must mean either 'place under a warm dryer,' or, 'rinse out with warm water' or even 'place under a warm dryer, then rinse out with warm water.' Or can you leave it in and go on to roller setting without washing it out? Can anyone give me the correct directions?

Julia

Sorry Serena, I have never heard of this product before now. It sounds really good though. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I managed to find a website that has some "recipies" for REMEDI products. Not sure if this will help or not. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

serena

I even went to the manufacturer's (Epitomi) website. They have descriptions of the products, but no instructions. I tried searching through our posts here, too, but I didn't find anything. I'm hoping someone here uses the product and can help me out. Thanks for trying, Julia. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Edited to add that I got the missing info: you're supposed to cover hair with a plastic cap, go under a warm dryer, then rinse out. /images/graemlins/smile.gif