Mineral Rich Challenge 11/01 2012 through 4/30 2013

ajargon02

I started taking this again this week. I have had no boost in energy and I have not had the stomach issues many have had. Hopefully I will get energy soon b/c I REALLY need it!

yynot

I started taking this again this week. I have had no boost in energy and I have not had the stomach issues many have had. Hopefully I will get energy soon b/c I REALLY need it!

This is kind of how it was for me...I had a little energy (more like jitters or focus) the first and maybe second day, but nothing like what I was expecting.

fifigirl

started this again....it used to give me breakouts due to the biotin in it, even tho it contains minimal biotin - 200mcg....drinking loads of water while i take it and downloaded a water app to ensure drink at least 64 oz of water a day....i have had no burst of energy, but it's never given me energy...Decided to use Mineral rich as i do know that i need a hair vitamin to ensure the health of my hair

ajargon02

Does this make anyone else feel nauseous? I have been taking it on an empty stomach. I started to take it with food, but i'm still nauseous......

yynot

Does this make anyone else feel nauseous? I have been taking it on an empty stomach. I started to take it with food, but i'm still nauseous......

Based on some of the Amazon reviews, it can upset the stomach. Do you chase it with a full glass of water? A new version with aloe is available now to help combat the stomach discomfort. Do you have the original or the one with aloe?

ajargon02

Based on some of the Amazon reviews, it can upset the stomach. Do you chase it with a full glass of water? A new version with aloe is available now to help combat the stomach discomfort. Do you have the original or the one with aloe?
I have the original. I have tried it mixed with water and chased with water as well. Oh well. I was really hoping this would work for me in the energy and digestive area. Guess I will have to find something else.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
I have the aloe and upset my stomach sometime. It went away when I cut the dose in half.

yynot

My new bottle should be arriving today. I'm only going to be downing this stuff strictly for the hair benefits because I didn't get any extra energy the first round.

GGsKin

I am almost out of my first bottle and I will be buying more. I definitely noticed the energy boost with this.

fifigirl

My new bottle should be arriving today. I'm only going to be downing this stuff strictly for the hair benefits because I didn't get any extra energy the first round.
Me too.....no bouts of extra energy whatsoever...annoying as i could do with some extra

yynot

I order from Amazon, but I didn't get the one with Aloe. I wanted that one, but I wasn't paying attention and ordered the original.