Mineral Rich Challenge through 12/31/2013

Rozlewis

Hi Ladies :wave:

The previous thread for the Mineral Rich challenge ran from 11/1/2012 to 4/30/2013. However, there were some posts after this date and it looks like there is still some interest in this challenge so I have started a new thread to run through the end of this year.

You are “mentioned” in this thread because you participated in the original challenge or you posted in the thread. If you are no longer interested in continuing with this challenge let me know but I hope you will join me.

I am continuing to take Mineral Rich on a daily basis because of the health benefits and how it makes me feel. After being diagnosed with thyroid cancer a couple of years ago I have to make sure I have a well-balanced diet and take appropriate supplements. Mineral Rich has helped me along my journey to be healthy. There are many other reasons to take Mineral Rich such as hair growth and decreased stomach cramps. I am sure there are other benefits. I hope you will share your story and tell us why you are taking Mineral Rich and the benefits you have realized.

Please feel free to post your reviews, pro’s and con’s along with any other supplements you are taking.

You can post progress pictures if you'd like but it is not mandatory.

Here is the product by Maximum Living:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...mvTBOSw61Debhg

sweetgal
faithVA
BrownSkin2
luckiestdestiny
jancan7
JFemme
Coffee
Shay72
Ltown
Golden75
Mleah
freecurl
cutenss
Lilmama1011
Adel10
CurlyMoo
MuseofTroy
Nice & Wavy
Lymegreen
bebezazueta
beingofserenity
Supergirl
pinkness27
aquajoyice
TonicaG
greight
Kerryann
DDTexlaxed
Solitude
jayjaycurlz
sweetnlow06
DominicanBrazilian82
greenandchic
Fhrizzball
BlackHairDiva
suns4i6e
reeko43
fancypants007
naturalfinally
Poohbear
MissSenegal
Gracie
MsEveMarie
QTPie
MISSYMA
AtlantaJJ
serenity34
IronButterfly
soonergirl
HanaKuroi
A.Marie
Phaer
yaya24
CuteMeeka
Lexsmarie
Prosperity711
yodie
itismehmmkay
yynot
gvin89
MonaRae

luckiestdestiny

No mineral rich for me. I took it for all of a little over a month.:lol: I'm taking other supplements that I think are easier to stomach and all natural. I wish you ladies well in your journey.

freecurl

I took it for 2-3 months daily and I did not notice significant change. I was using it for increased energy and nail growth and I did not notice any change. The hair growth would have been a bonus. The pro was that it was easy and pleasant to ingest everyday.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I just restarted taking this about three weeks ago. Not sure if I need to join another challenge though. :look: I can't keep track.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I never got on this challenge. I did not think that woman in the YouTube video had fast growth from taking mineral rich. It seemed like normal growth to me.

BlackHairDiva

Im thinking of going back to mineral rich...curently trying out Hairfinity. Im giving hairfinity one more week and then I will make a decision where to go from there.

A.Marie

I am no longer interested in the challenge. It worked in the beginning for hair growth but does not seem to help my hair anymore.

Rozlewis

Took my Mineral Rich all week. I am on auto-delivery for this product and received a new order today. Hope everyone is doing well.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Still taking. My body no longer feels the energy boost although I am not tired either. I am used to it. I think that may be good.

Lexsmarie

I'm still taking MR, it does nothing for my hair but gives me good energy, helps my skin and my menstrual. I will continue to take because it is easy to digest and remember to take.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I am taking my Mineral Rich during the week of my cycle.
The rest of the month I stick with my regular vitamin coctail of various tablets/capsules.

Rozlewis

Still going strong with my daily Mineral Rich fix. How's everybody doing? Still taking it? Noticing any changes in energy level, hair etc?

sweetnlow06

I took the one with Aloe for about a month or two for GI benefits but I did not see any difference. So I stopped taking it.

CuteMeeka

I stopped taking it because there were only results for a week or two then it fell flat. No difference in skin, hair or nails. I really wanted this to work too. :(. I definitely will not repurchase.

Phaer

Just noticed this thread, I am still taking MR, not for hair but it helps keep me happy. My mom and sister are also still taking it. I really never monitored the effect on my hair, but this is my "happy pill'.

Lymegreen

I took it for about 4 months and then on the 5th month slowed down and now completely stopped. I still have my last botle in the refrigerator about 3/4 full.

I didn't notice any hair growth with it but I did get an energy boost in the beginning but that wore off after a while.

Rozlewis

lymgreen, I also remember a burst of energy at the very beginning. I have been taking it consistently and now I don't feel any difference. I wonder if it because my body has gotten accustomed to the added energy to the point that I can not tell the difference. I think I might skip a week or two and see if I notice a difference. I am getting the product on auto delivery because I did not want to run out. I may change the frequency of my orders. I don't think I will stop taking it altogether but I may make some adjustment to see if there is a noticeable difference.

Rozlewis

I am still hanging tough with my Mineral Rich.

How's is it going for everyone? Do you take Mineral Rich daily, every other day, do you mix it with water, or take it straight?

prettykinks

I used to take MR and it stopped my hair from shedding. I ran out and simply forgot to buy more. I need to order more.

Rozlewis

Still taking my Mineral Rich on a regular. Have a new bottle in back-up mode. How's everyone doing?

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I stopped taking it. I only have a few more servings in my fridge. Not sure if I feel like it's giving my increased energy anymore. :(

Dabaddest

I just started taking this today. My god sister told me about this then I searched it and found a challenge. I'm sure it won't do any harm to try it. I've been looking for a liquid vitamin anyway.