Miss Jessie's products

hurricane

I am looking for products that will embrace my daughter's natural hair and keep it moisturized. I tried Jessicurl but was not impressed. Are Miss Jessie's products worth the hype? If so what products do you recommend?

And if there are other products that embrace natural hair what are you using? I appreciate your feedback.

ShaniKeys

I would recommend the Curly Pudding and the Curly Meringue for curl definition, but if you're looking for moisture, I personally don't think Miss Jessies styling products deliver. So1913 has more experience though with their products, I hope she chimes in, she'll give a more thorough review.

2inspireU

I absolutely love the Baby Buttercreme. My hair was so soft and moisturized that I would not have believed it was my hair if it was not on my head. I only got to try it because a stylist at a salon used it on my hair, otherwise I would not have spent that kind of money. I'm still tripping on the $58 + shipping price, but I think I will end up ordering it because my hair is suffering from a serious lack of moisture. However, I will try to wait until Feb. when they have the BOGO sale for Valentine's Day.