Mixed Chicks Straightening Serum: Any Reviews?

JudithO

I tried to search, but didn't see any reviews on this product.

Been trying to find a cone-free heat protectant/humidity fighter that is effective and doesn't cause buildup so I don't have to clarify after. This is cone free, but I have no idea how it works (few online reviews give it 5 stars), or whether or not it causes product buildup. Has anyone tried it before?

http://www.curlmart.com/product/mixed-chicks-straightening-serum/

Ingredients

water, glycerin, sodium laneth-40 maleate, styrene sulfonate copolymer, propylene glycol, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, corn starch modified, dehydroxanthan gum, polysorbate-20, caprylyl glycol, caprylhydroxamic acid, hydrolyzed keratin, silk amino acids, hydrastis canadensis (golden seal) extract, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) extract, rosmarinum officinalis (rosemary) extract, hamamelis virginia (witch hazel) extract, fragrance

I currently use it with mud wash without issues. This was the closest thing to a natural heat protectant I could find besides grapeseed oil. I've only straightened once with it though and no issues with the straight hair lasting for ~10 days or hair reverting back (currently 34 months post).

I currently use it with mud wash without issues. This was the closest thing to a natural heat protectant I could find besides grapeseed oil. I've only straightened once with it though and no issues with the straight hair lasting for ~10 days or hair reverting back (currently 34 months post).

THANK YOU!!!

So my hair really hates this stuff.... :( If anyone wants it... I'll sell for 50% off original price... thing is 90% full... Please PM me and get this thing off my hands....

Back