Mixture for braids... Is this OK?

Frustrated

Ladies, I have surgery on Friday so I braided my hair. I grease my scalp every other day with MN mixture and then I mixed up a moisture spray so my hair still gets moisturized in the braids. Here's whats in it:

surge 14
garnier fructis sleek and shine fortifying conditioner
jojoba, grapeseed, safflower, and castor oil.

Is this ok or do you think I need to add something else. I just don't want to have any setbacks.

Thanks in advance ladies :grin:

sareca

Make sure you review Robin's video about removing braids that have a lot of buildup. All that oil will surely attract a lot of gunk. :yep: I use oil in my braid spray concoction too. Her video and saved my hair more than once. :)

Frustrated

Make sure you review Robin's video about removing braids that have a lot of buildup. All that oil will surely attract a lot of gunk. :yep: I use oil in my braid spray concoction too. Her video and saved my hair more than once. :)

Thank you Sareca you always give me info to save my hair and me from going crazy :bighug:

Tamrin

unapologetic

Frustrated.. Good luck with everything. our prayers are with you.

Sareca. can you post that link for braid removal. a Sistah needs that. ty

Frustrated

Frustrated.. Good luck with everything. our prayers are with you.

Sareca. can you post that link for braid removal. a Sistah needs that. ty

Thank you Closer1 I appreciate that, and I'm wit you we do need the link for the braid removal.:grin: