Mizani H2O Intense Night-Time is the TRUTH!

taz007

I just tried this last night as I have about 10 broken (not shed) hair every day. This morning, when I took my wrap down. I had 0 broken hairs. I can't believe it!!

Now, here is my question for the pros. The description says that it contains ceramides. But in the list of ingredients, I do not see ceramides listed.

Which ingredient contains the ceramides?

Here are the ingredients:

Aqua/Water, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Petrolatum, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Dimethicone, Ceteareth-20, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben, Dimethylpabamidopropyl Laurdimonium Tosylate, Panthenol, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine, Laureth-23, Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Chamomilla Recutita/Matricaria Extract, Butylphenyl Methypropional, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Coumarin, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Tocopherol, Linalool, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus/Sunflower Seed Oil.

Last edited:

prettyFine

i haven't researched it but i believe they are proteins or amino acids. or at least some by product. thx for the info. i've been eyeing that and the other product that hey have. i want to wait til christmas when jcp has them both on sale. but idk i may have to ante up :).

i'm crossed between Mizani H2O Intense Night and the original Carrot Oil. I'm going to post a poll now.

Last edited:

taz007

From what I understand, ceramides are a lipid (fat). I just want to know which ingredient is the ceramide. I will edit my post with a list of the ingredients.

*KP*

Thanks for the review. I've almost bought this product so many times, I will next time though.

Denise11

I love this stuff! My hair is so soft and beautiful from using this stuff. Oh, and strong too! LOL

CokoQt

I think the ceramide ingredient is 2-Oleamido-1, I have other ceramide products (Garnier and Nexxus) and they have this or a similar ingredient. I have beein using the MIzani Night time treatment almost a week now and I already noticing less hair in my comb and I am 8 weeks post almost.

I just tried this last night as I have about 10 broken (not shed) hair every day. This morning, when I took my wrap down. I had 0 broken hairs. I can't believe it!!

Now, here is my question for the pros. The description says that it contains ceramides. But in the list of ingredients, I do not see ceramides listed.

Which ingredient contains the ceramides?

Here are the ingredients:

Aqua/Water, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Petrolatum, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Dimethicone, Ceteareth-20, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben, Dimethylpabamidopropyl Laurdimonium Tosylate, Panthenol, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine, Laureth-23, Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Chamomilla Recutita/Matricaria Extract, Butylphenyl Methypropional, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Coumarin, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Tocopherol, Linalool, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus/Sunflower Seed Oil.

chebaby

yea i loved that product when i was relaxed. i only needed to use it like once a month though because once it did its job that was all i needed. it is the truth.

taz007

I think the ceramide ingredient is 2-Oleamido-1, I have other ceramide products (Garnier and Nexxus) and they have this or a similar ingredient. I have beein using the MIzani Night time treatment almost a week now and I already noticing less hair in my comb and I am 8 weeks post almost.

Do you use this every night or the recommended every 2-3 days?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I love this stuff! My hair is so soft and beautiful from using this stuff. Oh, and strong too! LOL

I purchased this Treatment about 3 weeks ago based on an Older Thread I was researching where Supergirl did an extensive write-up on this product (so I purchased it). I Love It! So far, Good Results with it.

I do use it as the directions says. Every 2nd or 3rd Day. But I like it because you only have to use a little. And I think it has a very appealing smell. I know it says you have to use it consistently for 2 weeks.

For Me, it is definitely a Keeper.:yep:

Nya33

Just popping in to say i love this stuff! Im using it on my ends. Plus i use such a small amount my hair isnt weighed down.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
can someone back up and let me know what this product is??
a leave in?

Mizani H20 Intense Night Time Treatment!:yep:

use at night every second or third night as needed. Apply a small amount to hands, rub together, massage through and prepare hair for nighttime regimen. For best results, use consistently for at least two weeks.

Does that Help?

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
Love this stuff. I sometimes use this with my baggy. Hair is always great the next day.

sharifeh

Mizani H20 Intense Night Time Treatment!:yep:

use at night every second or third night as needed. Apply a small amount to hands, rub together, massage through and prepare hair for nighttime regimen. For best results, use consistently for at least two weeks.

Does that Help?

thanks

ya it helps
so is it just a moisturizer?
is it expensive?

ajacks

I love this stuff too! I'm not crazysbout the ingredients, since I would love to only use all natural products, but I can 't deny that the H2O defintely works wonders on my hair.

hillytmj

I've been using this product for about 5 months now, and I love it. It really keeps the hair smooth and moisturized.

outspokenwallflower

Hi everyone; how exactly is everyone using it? Just on the ends, or a bit in the palms and spreading through the hair....how much are you using... thanks ladies :grin:

Nya33

Hi everyone; how exactly is everyone using it? Just on the ends, or a bit in the palms and spreading through the hair....how much are you using... thanks ladies :grin:

When my stylist firt used it she just lightly massaged it through my hair. I'm applyihng it on my edges/napeslightly and on my ends.

longhairlover

It really is, at first I didn't like it because of the smell.....and I kind of put too much which made it too darn fragrant on my head. but after using just a finger tip dip amount my hair would be super satiny in the am after being wrapped overnight. It is good, and I know it says to use it for best results 2 weeks. but what I do is take a break for a week and go back to using it again for 2 weeks or a few days.

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
It really is, at first I didn't like it because of the smell.....and I kind of put too much which made it too darn fragrant on my head. but after using just a finger tip dip amount my hair would be super satiny in the am after being wrapped overnight. It is good, and I know it says to use it for best results 2 weeks. but what I do is take a break for a week and go back to using it again for 2 weeks or a few days.

Same here. At first I was using way too much and I couldn't stand the smell. Now I use a dab, put all over my hair, then a little on my ends and baggy. So far so good.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

I apply every 2-3 days by rubbing a small amount into palms and applying throughout hair.

It's pretty thick. So, applying too much could possibly weigh you down. But it absorbs easily at least in My Hair, because my hair, is very dry.:lick:

CokoQt

I apply every 2-3 days by rubbing a small amount into palms and applying throughout hair.

It's pretty thick. So, applying too much could possibly weigh you down. But it absorbs easily at least in My Hair, because my hair, is very dry.:lick:

This is how I use it every other day. I just started using it about a week ago and there is almost little to no breakage when I comb my hair. I had a hair setback earlier this year and I bought this product last week hoping this will help me retain the hair as it grows back.

Although this is not my main moisturizer, I find that it somehow makes my other moisturizer work better and my hair stays moisturized longer. I use Silk Elements Leave In Moisturizer and seal with castor oil on the nights I do not use the Mizani product. Or sometimes I use both depending on how my hair feels. The night time treatment has been a God send in helping my hair stay manageable and there is alot less hair (virtually none) in my comb. My hair is also alot softer.

Last edited:

kjeneen

I Hate this stuff with a capital "H". The only thing I hate more is the fact that I went out and spent $20 bucks on it:(

But seeing that there are so many lovers out here, I'm willing to sell my unused portion for half the cost just to get it off my hands and maintain some level of buyer-dignity.

If interested, please pm.