Mizani H2O Intense Night-Time is the TRUTH!

yodie

Shedding is my main problem right now. Has this worked on anyone's shedding?
I lost so many strands yesterday.

bbdgirl

Firstly, OP your hair is so pretty! great progress!
and second...why oh why did I come in here, :wallbash:did you know that I am in the market for a good moisturizer
...and I have passed up H2O so many times...I may just have to investigate.:ohwell:

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Hair Saver? Please do tell how it saved your hair.

I keep going pass Mizani H20

It is basically an overnight miracle, stops breakage and even shedding in its tracks. Mizani hit it out of the park with this one. :yep: It smells nice too. Don't look for it to moisturize--some have been disappointed citing that it doesn't moisturize, but it wasn't intended to do so.(sorry for the late reply, I see you've already got your hands on some & at an excellent price too :up:)

HeShotMeBangBang

I just tried this last night as I have about 10 broken (not shed) hair every day. This morning, when I took my wrap down. I had 0 broken hairs. I can't believe it!!

Now, here is my question for the pros. The description says that it contains ceramides. But in the list of ingredients, I do not see ceramides listed.

Which ingredient contains the ceramides?

Here are the ingredients:

Aqua/Water, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Petrolatum, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Dimethicone, Ceteareth-20, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben, Dimethylpabamidopropyl Laurdimonium Tosylate, Panthenol, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine, Laureth-23, Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Chamomilla Recutita/Matricaria Extract, Butylphenyl Methypropional, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Coumarin, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Tocopherol, Linalool, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus/Sunflower Seed Oil.
hmm I'm scared of trying this one it has wayyyy too many naughty ingredients we're told to stay away from....

how are you ladies using this stuff?! :nono:

sxytia07

i was having breakage and I must say, this stuff definitely worked for me. I ONLY use it on my ends after moisturizing. Then I finish sealing all of my hair with coconut oil. Soft, supple strong ends! Loves it!

taz007

I am a using it according to the instructions.

I apply it at night every other day. I have only been using it for a few days now and I see a DRAMATIC change in my hair.

Here is what I did a couple of nights ago:

Washed my hair with Joico K-Pak shampoo, conditioned for 5 minutes (no heat) with Joico Intense hydrator.

I then applied a fingertip amount of mizani to 6 braids for a braid out the next morning. The results? See the 4th pic in my siggy and I am only a few days post relaxer! I have lost almost no hair since I began using this.

Did I say that Mizani is the truth????

Oh, on the off days, I use Mizani Rose H2O

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

MissB

Yesterday my ends were pretty jacked up and I have a big meeting today. So, I used the night time treatment on my ends and the Mizani rose water on my hair and wrapped it last night.

Today, it looks like I have a new head of hair. I keep saying that I am not going to re-purchase this product but off to JcPenney's soon.

I am not sure how the Soft-Sheen Carson overnight product compares but this one is awesome.