Mizani or Affirim?

VeiledBeauty

Hello everyone

My hair is 3c/4a ciii.. I would like to know which relaxer works best for this hair type mizani or affirm? Has anyone used the product line EXCULSIVELY that comes with it? Example use Affirm relaxer and the keracare productline..

thank you
vieledbeauty
3c/4a Ciii with a mind of its own

Last edited:

Lady Esquire

Hello everyone

My hair is 3c/4a ciii.. I would like to know which relaxer works best for this hair type mizani or affirm? Has anyone used the product line EXCULSIVELY that comes with it? Example use Affirm relaxer and the keracare productline..

thank you
vieledbeauty
3c/4a Ciii with a mind of its own

Hey.
I have 4b, coarse hair, so take account our different textures.

I used both lines, Mizani and Affirm, and I have recently returned to Affirm. My hair is not as dry, fewer tangles (hardly any), and much easier to maintain and stretch relaxer. I have even retained more growth as a result of switching back to Affirm. I use the KeraCare Humecto on a regular, the headress occasionally, and that is about it for me.

I beleive Macherieamour uses the KeraCare line exclusively. Check out her blog, www.healthytextures.com.

LoveLiLi

I like Affirm. I've tried both and Mizani thinned my hair out and made my ends look straggly. My hair stayed nice and thick with Affirm and it grew out nicely.

I used the Kera Care detangling shampoo and Humecto conditioner on a regular basis when I was relaxed. I used the creme hairdress once in a while and I used the silken seal a couple of times. I mostly used Aveda styling products, but the Kera Care styling products were okay.

I'm 4a with some 3c here and there.