Mizani Thermasmooth System-I think I found my next love!!

me-T

omg, i love those results!!! i wonder if i could use that line when i straighten my own relaxed hair? get that super bonelaxed look!:lachen:

SoOoNY

Thanks ladies!

Now her hair did great with it. It stayed straight for 2 weeks. She said she was careful not to get it wet and go outside and sweat it out. I just told her to make sure to wrap it at night.

As far as the edges, I don't care what you use. The always revert. Remember we sweat and wash our faces, apply make-up and such so we can't keep them straight withoug restraightening then.

I have however found a product that gets the edges smooth and keeps the smooth for a good period of time. It's my miracle product, one of my top 5's and I absolutely love it!!

So you gonna spill the beans:look:... cause I love how thick and healthy my natural hair is but i hate these edges so i may relax again...

KAT25

oh wow, this looks great!!! I bet it will help you do longer stretches... I want this so bad :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:........ hmmmm... where is my creditcard at ... :look:

Joanna721

:look::look::look:waiting on my direct deposit/......credit card in hand... im gonna try this and im getting a maxi glide (possibly) and i should have some pretty straight styles with this right????

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
So you gonna spill the beans:look:... cause I love how thick and healthy my natural hair is but i hate these edges so i may relax again...
Oh yeah, I forgot to put that in. It's called Hick's Transformations Smooth Edges. This product is the best smoothing gel of it's type by far. I have used others and this is the best. I use it on all of my clients and it has actually aided in growing out some of my clients edges!!

It's not wet. A little goes a long way. It keeps the edges smooth all day and you don't have to keep reusing it especially if you tie your hair at night. It smooths the most coarse textures. I love this stuff!!

http://www.totaltransformations.org/

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I like Botanigel Hair Rebuilder. Has no alcohol and is infused with oils, including Rosemary for growth...

Botanigel Hair Builder (4oz.)
This product is an all-natural hair care gel designed to build new life, bounce and body into fine hair, giving it a thicker, fuller, youthful look. It helps hard-to-hold hair behave naturally. Made of pure stabilized gel, cold-pressed from the heart of Aloe Vera and Marshmallow root, combined with extracts of other herbs and the natural protiens, nutrients, vitamins, minerals and active enzymes naturally inherent in these comlpex botanicals, it stimulates and aids in promoting new cell growth, reinfores and maintains tensile trength, improves texture and manageability, and helps styles hold longer and better. Its plant proteins and herbal nutrients make it especially beneficial for braided, permed, straightened and chemically treated hair. Ingredients: Aloe Vera and Marshmallow root gel in a base of deionized water, wild Bee honey, bio-intrinsic herbal extracts mixture from Nettle, Chamomile, Alpine Horsetail, Burdock root, Basil, Jojoba, Safflower, and vegetable Glycerine; Sorbitol, Biotin, Allantoin, Lecithin, Inositol, Panthenol, vitamins A, B, C, & E. Natural preservatives and vegetable aroma.
TEL: 301-474-8791 Qty

Brand Names | In the Kitchen | Gift Emporium | Contact
Herbs | Vitamins & Supplements | Bulk | Teas & Coffees | Natural Body Care | Herbal Traditions
EMAIL: Customer Service
Webmaster: Smile Herb Shop
Smile Herb • 4908 Berwyn Road • College Park • Maryland 20740
FDA Disclaimer
TEL: 301-474-8791

Irresistible

What the?

This is turning into a PJ'S nightmare thread! Now I want this stuff! it does sound good! :yep:

I like Botanigel Hair Rebuilder. Has no alcohol and is infused with oils, including Rosemary for growth...

Botanigel Hair Builder (4oz.)
This product is an all-natural hair care gel designed to build new life, bounce and body into fine hair, giving it a thicker, fuller, youthful look. It helps hard-to-hold hair behave naturally. Made of pure stabilized gel, cold-pressed from the heart of Aloe Vera and Marshmallow root, combined with extracts of other herbs and the natural protiens, nutrients, vitamins, minerals and active enzymes naturally inherent in these comlpex botanicals, it stimulates and aids in promoting new cell growth, reinfores and maintains tensile trength, improves texture and manageability, and helps styles hold longer and better. Its plant proteins and herbal nutrients make it especially beneficial for braided, permed, straightened and chemically treated hair. Ingredients: Aloe Vera and Marshmallow root gel in a base of deionized water, wild Bee honey, bio-intrinsic herbal extracts mixture from Nettle, Chamomile, Alpine Horsetail, Burdock root, Basil, Jojoba, Safflower, and vegetable Glycerine; Sorbitol, Biotin, Allantoin, Lecithin, Inositol, Panthenol, vitamins A, B, C, & E. Natural preservatives and vegetable aroma.
TEL: 301-474-8791 Qty

Brand Names | In the Kitchen | Gift Emporium | Contact
Herbs | Vitamins & Supplements | Bulk | Teas & Coffees | Natural Body Care | Herbal Traditions
EMAIL: Customer Service
Webmaster: Smile Herb Shop
Smile Herb • 4908 Berwyn Road • College Park • Maryland 20740
FDA Disclaimer
TEL: 301-474-8791

ohmysanity

Wow! I am loving the difference! One thing I really have a problem with is creating movement in my hair.. it's always so stiff. This might just do the trick. I'm going to get it ASAP! Thanks for posting this :)

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Seems like a good amount of interest is going around about sample sizes of the Thermasmooth System. I really think once you try it you will like it. Keep the interest coming ladies. You can be smoothing those strands soon!

HairBarbie

Wow! I am loving the difference! One thing I really have a problem with is creating movement in my hair.. it's always so stiff. This might just do the trick. I'm going to get it ASAP! Thanks for posting this :)

I have the same problem too, but I just bought a lot of KeraCare products, which has actually been helping with making my hair bouncy.

I wish I hadn't clicked on this thread, the product seems really good. for those that have bought it, how expensive is it and would you say that it's better than the KeraCare line?

twnz&1mo

Thanks DSD I bought the entire system online and I was having second thoughts, I let the pj monster get ahold of me and I was having buyers remorse. Now I feel alot better, like I'm actually going to like it. I'm 17 or 18 weeks post and it's been really humid in Philly. Will it hold up to the humidity test, and I'm not worried about my edges, I'm worrying about my NG. I still haven't learned hair types, but it's growing in wavy and a half dollar patch is straight. That's so strange, or is it? I cant even feel the line of demarctation in that patch.

Last edited:

jade998

Why did I come in here... I have so much produts to get through, but once I have cleared it all, I will look to this next. I want to get my texlaxed hair extra smooth

twnz&1mo

I finally used the system and I'm not sure how some of you ladies are using it, but I'm not having the stiff sticky feeling. NOw I did notice when I first applied the serum while blow drying it feel sticky until it dried all the way. I think you really have to use the hot button on the drier to thoroughly dry it in the hair. And the humidity spritz has my hair bouncing and behaving. Ladies, give Thermasmooth another try and really look at your step as you're doing your process.

twnz&1mo

I've never used Mizani products before, Thermasmooth was my first experience and I have to say that I like it. But it interfers a little with my MT so I think I'll Thermasmooth for special engagements or something.

Nya33

I really love it,now that i'm natural i wanted to see how well it would straighten my hair.

The 3rd pic in my Siggy is my hair with Mizani Thermasmooth that i did myself.

Unfortuantely i have now run out of the serum and humidity spray :sad:

stine123

Hey everyone,

*Can someone please post the ingredients to the Mizani Thermasmooth line?*

The pics look great! I'm definitely interested, but I'm careful about what I put in my hair so I always I have to check ingredients before I order things.

Also, (in case no one can post all of them) can someone at least tell me if any of the products have sulfates, cones, or mineral oil in them?

Last edited:

*KP*

I love this system, it works best when you use the entire system.

I got the whole set from ebay for about $60

I still love the system but I don't use step 4 any more. It is a spritz/heat protector but it has alcohol in it and I find it drying. I really do love step 3 (the serum), I use it even without the rest of the system.

*KP*

Hey everyone,

*Can someone please post the ingredients to the Mizani Thermasmooth line?*

The pics look great! I'm definitely interested, but I'm careful about what I put in my hair so I always I have to check ingredients before I order things.

Also, (in case no one can post all of them) can someone at least tell me if any of the products have sulfates, cones, or mineral oil in them?

From memory they have sulphates (well the shampoo has one type) but not cones or mineral oil. I will double check and get back to you.

Hi ladies, a stylist approached me today and gave me her card. She told me she would do my hair using the thermasmooth straightening system for $50.

Y'all know I had to come on here and do a search before I jumped up and did anything....

Now after seeing these pics I think I want to purchase the line myself and do my own hair. Where can I purchase this line besides ebay? (I feel uneasy about buying things online at times)

The Princess

Yes..the system is good. My hairdresser used to use this on my hair, at the old salon she worked at..it was great, and my hair was bouncy..Its great.

I still use the conditioner as my co-wash..its smells good and it actully does what it says.