Mizani Thermasmooth System

Hey ladies. So, I recently ordered the mizani thermasmooth kit from Amazon, and i tried it today.

My hair feels kinda dry...I'm not sure what I did wrong. I shampooed twice, deep conditioned for about one hour, and i used about 3 pumps of the serum on one side if my head. It feels like straw...no breakage, but definitely not like what I was expecting. On the other side of my head, I used my gvp its a 10 leave in, and my silk elements heat protectant...it feels smooth like silk!! Should I try more serum next time? The side that I used the mizani serum on doesn't have the amount of movement the other side has, so I'd be hesitant to use more next time :/ I wouldn't want to weigh it down.

I have 4b/4c texlaxed hair that is medium to coarse in texture. I mainly bought the kit to protect from humidity and reversion....

Browndilocks

Browndisha Brownie Sundae
I'm familiar with this line however I'm not familiar with the serum. Doesn't look like you used a leave in on the mizani side. The anti humidity spray should be held rather far away from your hair because it can get heavy fast. Also if you deep condition for that long, you should use a little shampoo while rinsing the conditioner out.

Oops,I did use a leave in on that side...forgot to mention that haha

Shampoo afterwards? Sounds interesting....I'll try it.

Browndilocks

Browndisha Brownie Sundae
Not a heavy shampoo - just a little to ensure that there isn't too much left on the strands to cause build up. You get salon swang like that. Thermasmooth is an ok line...worth using until the very end. Nevertheless, Moisturefusion is a better line, especially the silk cream conditioner. Try that one next if you can. The thermasmooth anti humidity spray is heaven sent but that's about all I use from that particular line.