Mizani Users

crazyabouthair

Does anyone have both the moisterfuse and fufly conditioner? If so are the ingredients different. I'm asking because I was going to get both the other day and as I was standing reading the ingredients I discovered that both conditioners have the same exact ingredients in the same exact order. I compared a couple more bottles of each from the shelf and they all listed the same ingredients. Is this a fluke or is Mizani trying to sell the same conditioner by two different names? I used both conditioners in the past and I don't recall their ingredients being the same, and they even performed differently on my hair. If anyone has both conditioners can you please look at the ingredient lists and tell me what's going on. TIA.

Found this post from 2003 re: this very subject...[thread=2841] Fulfyl and Moisturefuse - same ingredients[/thread]

[post=29185]Pebbles lists the ingredients of both here[/post] (This is from the same thread...

HTH! I don't use the product line anymore.

I actually used Mizani moisterfuse in the past and was dissapointed with the results. I did not feel that Mizani really moisturized my hair that much. I also bought the Kerafuse and wouldnt you know half of it is still sitting in my bathroom. I'm really not impressed with this line and will never spend my money on it again. I found that other conditioners, some much cheaper, provided better moisture for my hair (Sauve Milk and Honey, Miss Keys Diez en Uno, Motions Moistureplus even Humecto --and I am not one of the big fans of it). Kenra MC is much better for moisturizing.

As far as protein conditioners, Emergencee has been much better for me. Maybe I will try to use up some of that Kerafuse soon just to get rid of it.

I have also tried the Mizani line and I was disapointed with the shampoos and conditioners. The Moisturefuse conditoner did not moisturize my hair and the shampoos were stripping. I still have almost a full bottle of the Hydrafuse conditoner that I was not impressed with, so I did not bother to purchase the Kerafuse conditioner. I guess I could mix the hydrafuse with some of my other conditioners to get rid of it, I don't want to throw it away because the bottle cost me $30.00.

Back