POLL: Which Pantene Conditioner is your favorite?

Neither is dominant & Female Climaxes

• Total voters

EbonyEyes

I've looked at the ingredients in the different Pantene conditioners and they are very similar if not the same. But I've noticed that members on this board believe that the conditioners work differently on their hair despite similar ingredients.

So which Pantene conditioner is your favorite?

For those who have tried more than one Pantene conditioner, what made you like one more than the other?

I would like to see what's the most popular pantene conditioner on this board.

Thanks!

Ebony

kitchen_tician

Unfortunatley none.
All Pantene products tangle my hair. Hopefully many others have had better experiences.

EbonyEyes

I've tried DMR, S&S, and R&N. I liked them all but I think DMR did a better job at moisurizing my hair and detangling it.

I still need to try hydrating curls.

-Ebony

Allandra

Re: POLL: Which Pantene Conditioner is your favorite?

I've used Smooth & Sleek, Daily Moisture Renewal and Relaxed and Natural. All three of them worked well for my hair (provided moisture and slip galore).

Allandra

I didn't notice a difference in the three that I've used. I like all three.

Cinnabuns

This was a great poll - Cool idea
I'm a Panteen fan and I love all their conditioners

skegeesmb

I like them all. Except for the Relaxed natural line, most of the other conditioners are the same. Not too much difference.

LABETT

My favorite is Pantene Full & Thick and I have tried the Smooth & Sleek.

babyblue

pantene hydrating curls. lots of slip and coil definition.

lavendarlover

I voted Relaxed and Natural. I was using the Color Revival one, but after trying R&N, I vowed that that is my staple condish. It detangels and softens my natural, very tight hair, and for that I am singing praises.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I tried the Daily Moisture Renewal and the Relaxed and Natural, but I voted for the DMR because I use it more often.

pmichael52172

Hands down, my favorite is the breakage defense deep conditioning mask. Well, I haven't tried any others but after this I don't plan to.

Last edited:

ToyToy

Relaxed and Natural Breakage defense hair mask!!!

Forbidden

I've only tried Hydrating Curls and I love it! Looking at this thread I guess there is no need for me to try any others huh?

Empress Yahudah

I love Smooth and Sleek i use it for my co-washes great condition and slip city!!!!..also i like Hydrating curls when i do a wash and go

ebbiebaby55

I LOVE the Breakage Defense mask and conditioner!!!!!!! It gives my hair so much slip and my hair feels so strong after using it. It is the only product that I have stocked up even though I have a full tube available :) Love it!!!!!

frostydoll

I use Hydrating Curls and have for since I became natural almost 2 years ago. I have tried relaxed and natural during my transition but it didn't work as well once I got rid of the relaxer.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas

I've used and like them all but I picked Relaxed and Natural because their Breakage Defense deep conditioning mask is one of my staples.

Ediese

I love the Deep Conditioning Mask for deep conditioning. It's a tie between the Hydrating Curls and R&N Breakage Defense for cowashing.