POLL: Which Pantene Conditioner is your favorite?

Neither is dominant & Female Climaxes

• Total voters

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
i wanna try the Hydrating Curls one day. buterrum, question? why do pantene products all smell the same? it makes me feel like they will all work the same.

beans4reezy

I used the repair mask once....wasn't too impressed by it. It's funny because I used to use Pantene products back in college and I felt like the poo made my hair feel thicker and healthier...may be I should revisit Pantene products.

Bettina

The moisture renewal is the BEST!!! I tried the relaxed and natural --- shampoo, conditioner & mask--they were aight ---but the moisture renewal really quenched my thirsty curls! :)

Barbara

Princess
I heard it's going to be discontinued, so I better get a jar to test it out.

Oh, I'm cheating so bad on my Verifen Complex conditioner; I should be ashamed of myself.:hammer:

Last edited:

Jewell

I have only tried the Sheer Volume conditioner to match the shampoo. I like the way it gave my hair nice volume and "fluff" but also left it nicely moisturized. I would like to try the Daily Moisture Renewal to see how that works.

melodies815

I voted "other" because I have fallen in love with the Nature Fusion conditioner - the one with Cassia in it.

I have not yet used henna or cassia, but from the few times I have used this conditioner, I have actually noticed that my hair is stronger. The difference is enough for me to use it directly after porosity control for the kind of moisture I am needing.

The slip is ridiculous for my 4a/b hair, and I have no moisture issues between washes.

That's my vote...

cj