Mizani_Mrs

Tee

Thanks for the info on the Elasta QP Recovery Oil Moisturizer.

I use the QP Recovery today and loved it. I will use it again on freshly washed hair to see if it performs the same. But right now, it's a keeper and I will save the extra money I was considering spending on the UBH moisturizer. (I sure I will spend it on my Hair Care products. lol)
Thanks again!

shunta

I love the Elasta QP oil recovery, too. It leaves my hair very soft and manageable, and it smells soooo good to me.:)

Tee

shunta said:
I love the Elasta QP oil recovery, too. It leaves my hair very soft and manageable, and it smells soooo good to me.:)

I wish I would have known about this one before. I am just looking in my hair in the mirror and it looks really really nice. Glad you popped in Shunta. (I like the smell also. It's so very understated and not over powering.)

*I am going to buy more. The bottle says 50% more. And it still didnt cost much.*

shunta

Hey Letitia, it seems like me and you have been online for quite some time today, huh?:lol: I just love this website. I think Im addicted.:lol:

Mizani_Mrs

Letitia, you are very welcome! i am so glad you liked it! I knew you would since it's so similiar to the UBH creme. And don't u love how cheap it is!!! :grin:

happy growing!!!

Tee

shunta said:
Hey Letitia, it seems like me and you have been online for quite some time today, huh?:lol: I just love this website. I think Im addicted.:lol:

I know I am addicted. lol I will get up to do something and end up right back at LHCF! lol

Tee

Mizani_Mrs said:
Letitia, you are very welcome! i am so glad you liked it! I knew you would since it's so similiar to the UBH creme. And don't u love how cheap it is!!! :grin:

happy growing!!!

Yes Yes Yes. And to think I was going to spend 16.00 on UBH Moisturizer. I am so thankful to you!

Tee

Mizani_Mrs said:
Letitia, you are very welcome! i am so glad you liked it! I knew you would since it's so similar to the UBH creme. And don't u love how cheap it is!!! :grin:

happy growing!!!

Yes Yes Yes. And to think I was going to spend 16.00 on UBH Moisturizer. I am so thankful to you and this product recommendation! Thanks again!!