MoeGro anyone????

phillyrn

I tried it a few months ago and it seemed to work pretty good. But honestly only used it for 1 month but I also started using msm and biotin at the same time so I'm not sure what was helping the most. I plan on starting it again without the msm and biotin to see if it works alone. But I can say I noticed new growth way faster then I normally did

Nubenap22

Mine is on the stove as we speak!!! I added a .05oz of nettle in mine for a lil added punch!! What variations do yall use?

mj11051

Horsetail, Coltsfoot and Nettle are known as the hair care trio because all 3 are VERY rich in minerals, especially silica.
Horsetail, Coltsfoot and Nettle leaf - excellent for hair care as they contain a high percentage of natural plant Silica and Cystine.

These ingredients help build and coat the hair shaft while nourishing the scalp and promoting healthy naturally curly and Afro hair growth.

• Coltsfoot helps to heal dandruff, reduce scalp build up and is purported to strengthen the hair shaft adding sheen and elasticity.
  • Coltsfoot also helps to regulate over productive sebaceous (sebum) glands while increasing elasticity of the skin & scalp. Coltsfoot stimulates collagen production which makes it excellent for an herbal hair spritz or final hair rinse infusion.

This magnificent herb is widely respected for its value as a hair and beauty aide. Rosemary can also be used in the bath, on the face and as a body or scalp massage.

Believed to stimulate hair follicles and hair growth, rosemary is generally believed to slow down or even permanently hold off premature hair loss and gray hair.

Rosemary oils and concoctions will soothe and condition dry, flaky scalps. When applied in a concentrated form to the roots and scalp, rosemary is helpful in clearing many cases of dandruff. Rosemary also mixes well with tea tree and basil for stubborn scalp problems.

Last edited:

Nubenap22

Thank you Mrs. MJ!!!

I have a dark ring at the bottom of my jar thats not mixing with the rest of the oils ( i used alcohol free liquid horsetail and nettle) will it blend more or what?

Nubenap22

thanks so much my croc pot is too big so ill leave it on the stove on about 3 for another hour and infuse for a few days!!!! I love lhcf!!!!!