MoeGro Challenge!

Anancy

Girl get down to your basement and get that AVG now!!! I wouldn't want you to miss out, plus i want to see what results others are getting.

:orders: So go and start using your MoeGro oil.

empressri

Girl get down to your basement and get that AVG now!!! I wouldn't want you to miss out, plus i want to see what results others are getting.

:orders: So go and start using your MoeGro oil.

no no lmao this is like my third or fourth bottle i decanted. ive been using it since...the beginnning of this year! i like experimenting with different eo's for each batch i pour out :) sage and lavendar went into this one

Anancy

no no lmao this is like my third or fourth bottle i decanted. ive been using it since...the beginnning of this year! i like experimenting with different eo's for each batch i pour out :) sage and lavendar went into this one

Oh cool, that's encouraging - it must be working for you then. I think i will need to make a new batch soon actually before mine runs out.

luckiestdestiny

Hey guys, I'm excited for you and stuff but I just wanted to say this....:morepics::needpics::massmoon: Okay the last pic wasn't necessary but I'm a little upset that you guys aren't providing pics. I read through this whole thread hoping to see at least SOME pics. It's been well over a month.:poke::bat::update:

Okay now that I got that out the way, let's kiss and make up:kissing4:

Still! Come on you guys, I'm excited. Where are the pics?

VinDieselsWifey

i used the MoeGro oil with my last set of braids. i used it 3-4x/week for 2.5 weeks and i saw some good growth.
i use to be able to wear cornrows for about 4 weeks before they started looking really fuzzy and had a good amount of new growth
but after about 2 weeks my braids look horrible, but i'm happy about it because it means my hair is growing.

Oct. 5:

Oct. 22:

i used the MoeGro oil with my last set of braids. i used it 3-4x/week for 2.5 weeks and i saw some good growth.
i use to be able to wear cornrows for about 4 weeks before they started looking really fuzzy...

Yea,:yep: I see hair growing, you can't see the parts anymore, great job Vins...Wifey!

ajacks

I love the way the MoeGro Oil makes my hair smell/feel. I am currently using jojoba oil, horsetail, nettle, peppermint oil and aloe vera gel in my mixture. I am not sure if I should attribute my growth to MoeGro or OCT, but I have definitely seen an increase since using these products. I can't show pictures b/c I have been wearing sew-ins continuously since August. I will post pics when I get my next relaxer in Jan.

empressri

Yeah the Moegrow does make your hair feel sooo soft and manageable. That's why I KEEP this stuff on hand! Plus the herbs are good for your hair!

Auburn

I love how mine smells.
olive oil
coconut oil
horsetail
nettle
rosemary
thyme
basil
sage
it sort of has a perfume like smell once applied.

any updates?
I need to take pictures. I can SO tickle my top lip now.
I started my new batch on December 1st and I will update at the end of the month/year.

Last edited:

Anancy

I have to admit i have been terrible with this, using it on and off plus i haven't taken any pics.
Right now my hair is all over the place, i want to get a trim and start fresh for the new year.

alopeciagrl

Hey long time no see, I secretly took this challenge while I wasn't registered. It was my first introduction to the horsetail herb/extract. It did work I should do it again. Now I drink the tea also for growth.

Glad to see you ladies are benefiting.

Auburn

I love how mine smells.
olive oil
coconut oil
horsetail
nettle
rosemary
thyme
basil
sage
it sort of has a perfume like smell once applied.

any updates?
I need to take pictures. I can SO tickle my top lip now.
I started my new batch on December 1st and I will update at the end of the month/year.

Im touching the bottom of my lip now. Few strands past it. Bangs going to the chin!

~NanCeBoTwin~

I'm not in the challenge but today is day 3 for me, my oils are now infused so I'm starting tonight!!! I can't wait!

Last edited:

Essensual

My first batch of this came out pretty nice. I included the aloe vera (LOTV) I used both horsetail grass and nettle leaves. I also added rose petals, hibiscus leaves and chamomile. (Just because...)

Niiiice! I want to see what kind of results I get from Mar 2009-May 2009. So far I can definitely say that it softens the abundance of roots that have been sprouting from the raw egg shake.

Zay-neey

Mines is infusing right now. on monday i will use it
When i make this Moegro Oil Thats all i will be using ill leave the MN mix alone for a while. I Cant wait all these people with documented growth from this well heres my recipe
EVOO AND AVOCADO Oil (half and half)
horsetail
nettle
rosemary
Aloe Vera Gel (Organic made myself)

i bought a squirt bottle for a dollar ( wow was i surprised) anyway i cant wait till monday
Im doubling the recipe now

Last edited:

empressri

Mines is infusing right now. on monday i will use it
Ive been using my MN mix but its been a week with nothing really to show for it. I recorded my 1/2 inch since the first week of march but now its been about 3 weeks and no growth, Ive been using this MN mix but i really dont see a difference. When i make this Moegro Oil Thats all i will be using ill leave the MN mix alone for a while. I Cant wait all these people with documented growth from this well heres my recip

Avocado and Olive Oil ( half and half)
horsetail
nettle
rosemary
Aloe Vera Gel (Organic made myself)

i bought a squirt bottle for a dollar ( wow was i surprised) anyway i cant wait till monday

even though it's half and half, the avocado is gonna be hella heavy. it's not a good leave in.