MoHawk Pics Inside!!!

It's cute! I was actually going to do something like this once. Not sure why I never got around to it. Me likely :yep:

HairPhoenix

You said mohawk and I was picturing something on the wild side. :lol: Your mohawk is sooo damn cute! I love it. And those curls... :clapping:

PoisedNPolished

WOW thanks for the instantaneous love (is that a word :confused:) The mohawk is a curly half wig that I have. I simply clipped it into the braids and reinforced it with SEVERAL bobby pins. Thanks again!

MissYocairis

MeWantLongHair said:
Hello all! I just put some updates in my fotki of a mohawk inspired new-do. Check out the album and leave me some comments! I would love to know what you all think. This hairstyle is a few days old but I am LOVING IT!:clap:
http://public.fotki.com/mewantlonghair/natural_styles/nay.html

Okay, MeWant, you are just too adorable! :bdance: I love the style. But, I also love your afro half-wig....what did you do with the front of your hair to wear that wig? ;)

PoisedNPolished

CantBeCopied said:
Okay, MeWant, you are just too adorable! :bdance: I love the style. But, I also love your afro half-wig....what did you do with the front of your hair to wear that wig? ;)

Well my hair is a little nappy since I haven't relaxed in a few months so it blends nicely. The days where it wants to pretend I have a perm I tie a scarf on it and push it back. That is the best half wig I have ever had!

divinefavor

Very nice!!!

Ok, spill the beans!:grin: What brand of hair did you buy for the Curly Afro Sew-In and where did you purchase it from? Also, I would like to know the same for the Half Wig. Inquiring minds want to know. :confused: :lol:

HairPhoenix

MeWantLongHair said:
WOW thanks for the instantaneous love (is that a word :confused:) The mohawk is a curly half wig that I have. I simply clipped it into the braids and reinforced it with SEVERAL bobby pins. Thanks again!

A wig?! :shocked: Girl, you are working it because I had no idea. It's you and you look great.

MissYocairis

MeWantLongHair said:
Well my hair is a little nappy since I haven't relaxed in a few months so it blends nicely. The days where it wants to pretend I have a perm I tie a scarf on it and push it back. That is the best half wig I have ever had!

That's IT! I'm getting one! :p

kreeme

Girl, I was expecting to see some old crazy looking mohawk. What you've got going on is really cute. I like it! :yep: