moisturising conditioners

RUBY

I need some recommendations for moistorising conditioners. The only one that works for me is keracare humecto. I need another one to alternate it with.

Also if any UK ladies use LUST where did you get it from because I haven't seen it at all and I've visited a lot of hair shops in London

One more thing, has anyone used the Design Essentials moisturising conditioner?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

inthepink

Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner
Aussie Moist Conditioner
Suave Professionals Humectant

It took me a long time to find the cheaper two (Aussie and Suave).

If you like Pantene, their Daily Moisturizing Conditioner is pretty good, too.

MissB

Ruby,

I have used the Design Essentials conditioner. It is good but not as good as the Humecto IMHO. However, you could use it as an alternate. The Kenra that Hairlove mentioned is another good one to try.

Good Luck,

MissB

I love pantene R&N and classic care mixed with olive oil. It makes my hair soooo silky. I also love nexxus moisturizing conditioner as a leave in. GOOD LUCK!

RUBY

Hairlove,
the only ones from your list that are available in the UK as far as I know is the Aussie Moist and I'm not sure that would be right for me because I am definitely a 4bc.

MissB,
What didn't you like about the design essentials conditoner as I've seen it and am thinking of buying it?

I don't like Nexxus products.

MissB

Ruby,

I really liked the Design Essentials a lot and even made a second purchase. However, I tried the Keracare conditioner and I liked it much better than the Design Essentials. Therefore, it would be a good alternative for you. I would give the Design Essentials a 7 and and the Keracare a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Thanks,

MissB

NYCITY

Aubrey Organics Jojoba and Aloe Rejuv.
LUST (I am loving these two right now)

And I can't forget Redken Extreme Coditioner- i used this for the 1st weekend and i love it

Honi

There is no board.
Suave humectant is a good one. I just tried Suave's version of their Biolage conditioning balm. That was ok also. I'm waiting to see how these perform as my newgrowth comes in.

Jenai

Can you get Jason products in the UK? I love my Jason Biotin conditoner. Overs have rec'd the Sea Kelp.

sithembile

[ QUOTE ]
Can you get Jason products in the UK? I love my Jason Biotin conditoner. Overs have rec'd the Sea Kelp.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've found some Jason's products at GNC stores in London and Manchester, but I don't know where else they have stores. You can also try regular natural/organic stores to find some. HTH

Allandra

Conditioners (Moisturizing):

* L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing
* L’Oreal Nature’s Therapy Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment