Moisturising conditioners that gives great results

Nanyanika

Please name some great ultra moisturising conditioners that omits protein, they must give lots slip, sheen, moisture etc. I already have keracare humecto, i'm looking for much better ones.

Nanyanika

[ QUOTE ]
Cleo said:
Den you can't get any better than Humecto in my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi cleo, I really do like Keracare, but its consistency is too runny, its always falling off my hair plus i don't think its working on my texture anymore.

Nanyanika

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Kenra's pretty hot in my world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Superhair
please tell more about kenra!! whats your opinion?
y'know consistency, moisture shine, slip etc

BrEE

i love kenra too, it's very thick, smells lovely, gives GREAT slip, and moisture.i dont know about shine though,never thought about it.

Cleo

[ QUOTE ]
den1 said:
[ QUOTE ]
Cleo said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi cleo, I really do like Keracare, but its consistency is too runny, its always falling off my hair plus i don't think its working on my texture anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some say that the Humecto in the tub is a little thicker. I have the tub. Are you using the bottle? How long do you leave it in? I kind of like the fact that it's easy to spread ...that way I don't have to use as much.

Nanyanika

[ QUOTE ]
bree said:
i love kenra too, it's very thick, smells lovely, gives GREAT slip, and moisture.i dont know about shine though,never thought about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for this info, I love thick conditioners. Do you know if it contains any hardcore protein? I'm trying my best to avoid those types of products, they only make my hair harder, dry and tangle.

Nanyanika

[ QUOTE ]
Cleo said:
[ QUOTE ]
den1 said:
[ QUOTE ]
Cleo said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Some say that the Humecto in the tub is a little thicker. I have the tub. Are you using the bottle? How long do you leave it in? I kind of like the fact that it's easy to spread ...that way I don't have to use as much.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm currently using the bottle, i leave it on for 20 minutes with a plastic cap, because if i condition under a hooded drier,my turns out terrible =drier,with no slip. I may try the one in the tub then.

Pepperanne2

Perfecta Treatment Hair Creame(by Proline)(I have it in my bag now - I am going to the salon after work

Great slip, makes the hair feel silky soft and smells good too.

Nanyanika

[ QUOTE ]
Pepperanne2 said:
Perfecta Treatment Hair Creame(by Proline)(I have it in my bag now - I am going to the salon after work

Great slip, makes the hair feel silky soft and smells good too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have'nt heard of this one..sounds interesting where would i find this product? i live in the UK. Thanks

Nanyanika

[ QUOTE ]
alliyah4eva203 said:
the aveda brilliant conditioner is excellent for moisture.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to have browse, Lookfantastic.com to get some more info on Aveda's products.

zoya_j

[ QUOTE ]
den1 said:

Hi cleo, I really do like Keracare, but its consistency is too runny, its always falling off my hair

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto

A moisturising, thick conditioner that gives great results is Humectress, baby

MissB

I have recently been using Humectress and it is moisturizing but I find it to be thinner than Humecto. So, I mix them together and I get pretty good results with this combo.

Healthb4Length

Den, this one is new I tried it and loved it! It's not expensive either and the ingredients are good. Sorry I don't have the packet with me now but I will post it later if you're interested. It's a new product from Organic Root Stimulator and it's a deep replenishing moisturizer pac. It smells heavenly like sweet orange oil and it gives me excellent slip. The product is currently unavailable in tub sizes only in packets. I tried it and another member did a post on it and she really liked it as well.

Nanyanika

[ QUOTE ]
zoya_j said:
I'll have to try that when i get my humectress. I have two bottles of humecto

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto, i'm going to mix mine too, thanks for the suggestion

Nanyanika

[ QUOTE ]
Alli77 said:
Den, this one is new I tried it and loved it! It's not expensive either and the ingredients are good. Sorry I don't have the packet with me now but I will post it later if you're interested. It's a new product from Organic Root Stimulator and it's a deep replenishing moisturizer pac. It smells heavenly like sweet orange oil and it gives me excellent slip. The product is currently unavailable in tub sizes only in packets. I tried it and another member did a post on it and she really liked it as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course i'm interested, please post ingredients when you get the packets. Mmm i wonder if i could get this in the uk. Thanks

Blacktresses

Den1...
Nexxus Humectress does have protein in the middle of its list ( if I remember correctly). I not really sure how you feel about that .... I don't think that its hardcore protein, just the same, you should check the list of ingredients.

In February of this year, I used the Humectress as a daily leave-in conditioner for a month. At the time I could never figure out why my hair was slowly getting drier and drier. I finally realized the reason after I read the list by month's end...

Just be careful of the <font color="red"> length of time </font> that you use it. My hair is fine (thin) and curly. Your hair looks pretty thick....so maybe it will react differently for you

Nanyanika

[ QUOTE ]
blacktresses said:
Den1...
Nexxus Humectress does have protein in the middle of its list ( if I remember correctly). I not really sure how you feel about that .... I don't think that its hardcore protein, just the same, you should check the list of ingredients.

In February of this year, I used the Humectress as a daily leave-in conditioner for a month. At the time I could never figure out why my hair was slowly getting drier and drier. I finally realized the reason after I read the list by month's end...

Just be careful of the <font color="red"> length of time </font> that you use it. My hair is fine (thin) and curly. Your hair looks pretty thick....so maybe it will react differently for you

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for reminding me about the protein in humectress, i think i'll pass on using it. My hair is very thick and i find that when i use protein it only makes my hair very dry with tangles.

Nanyanika

[ QUOTE ]
Alli77 said:
Den I will post the ingredients and if you are interested I will be happy to send you some of the packet if you'd like.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please do post the ingredients. Thanks for offering to send some product. I'll check out whether i can get in in uk first

LABETT

Kendra is in heavy rotation for me right now.
Elucence
Nacidit Olive Oil and Avocado
9 en 1 conditioner

Nanyanika

I've heard so much about kenra and eluence, their not available in the UK and its quite costly shipping from online from USA.

VelvetRain

Frederic fekkai Moisturising conditioner with shea butter. It's very expensive the results for me far outweigh the price. This week I will be trying Kenra intensive emollient treatment.