Moisturizer For Wraps?

TowsonGirl

for all you relaxed heads, what moisturizer do you use when you wear your hair down like in a wrap style? I use s-curl, and although its a good moisturizer, it weighs my hair down makes it limp and lifeless when I put it on my hair to wear it down. Today, it was so limp, I said screw it and put it in a bun. I need something that will moisturize but will also have my hair bouncy and light. HELP!!!

antisocial

I use humectress as a leave in and then put Organic Root Olive Oil moisturizer in it while it's wet. After I roller set and then flat iron it, I use a little bit of mango butter to wrap it and it comes out perfect in the morning, even when I have a lot of new growth...and it stays shiny all day.

rdm

I use either NTM leave in, or Avlon leave in and then I put a sealing oil over the leave in. Then, I proceed to wrap. In the morning, my hair usually needs very little combing to fall in place. I have coarse hair too.

macherieamour

I LOVE Keracare conditioning creme headdress, it makes my hair so soft and moisturized.

If my hair is super dry (around touch up time), I use a tiny bit of Hollywood Beauty Castor oil. A new hit:)

neonbright

Macherieamour girl, me too!!! I use Hollywood Beauty Castor oil in the jar though. I use a little after every fresh wash and as needed with my wraps but not too much....