Moisturizing all-natural conditioners?

coilyhead

Does anyone here use all-natural, moisturizing conditioners? If so, which one do you use? I'm on a budget now, but I'm saving up for some good, all-natural deep conditioner. As of now, all my hair stuff is natural except for my big bottle of moisturizing conditioner. Any ideas/recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

Menina Preta

Does anyone here use all-natural, moisturizing conditioners? If so, which one do you use? I'm on a budget now, but I'm saving up for some good, all-natural deep conditioner. As of now, all my hair stuff is natural except for my big bottle of moisturizing conditioner. Any ideas/recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

I use Aubrey Organics' Honeysuckle and Rose Moisturizing Conditioner as well Aubrey Organics' Island Naturals Replenishing Conditioner. They are all natural, very rich, and creamy. The cheapest I've found them is at Vitamin Shoppe for 8 and some change. I love them. I'm DCing with the Honeysuckle and Rose one right now.

coilyhead

I use Aubrey Organics' Honeysuckle and Rose Moisturizing Conditioner as well Aubrey Organics' Island Naturals Replenishing Conditioner. They are all natural, very rich, and creamy. The cheapest I've found them is at Vitamin Shoppe for 8 and some change. I love them. I'm DCing with the Honeysuckle and Rose one right now.

I have the Island Naturals conditioner. It smells like a dream, but it works more like a protein conditioner on my head. It does an awesome job strengthening my hair, but my hair loves lots of moisture. I'll check for the other conditioner.

Thanks! :hug2:

Menina Preta

I have the Island Naturals conditioner. It smells like a dream, but it works more like a protein conditioner on my head. It does an awesome job strengthening my hair, but my hair loves lots of moisture. I'll check for the other conditioner.

Thanks! :hug2:

Quite welcome! With me, I noticed the moisturizing qualities of the Honeysuckle and Rose after the 2nd time I used it. It's not a 'slip' condish though, just moisturizing, IMO.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Nature's Gate conditioners are great. My favorite is the Jojoba Revitalizing Conditioner. They're on sale at Vitamin Shoppe for 5.39, and they are regular priced at Whole Foods (Wild Oats) at about 5.99.

atlien11

THIS IS THE BEST!! Add some additional honey and some jojoba oil for an extra (and cheap) kick!!!

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie

These are awesome. Also the Green tea rinse can be very moisturizing too if you use it to co-wash...the white camellia works well, even better if you use the honeysuckle rose with it and make a deep treatment.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Fortifying Mask from www.shescentit.com :yay: :yay: :yay:

www.komazacare.com also has some good ones. They smell great and work wonderfully for my natural dd's. I'm relaxed and they were a disaster in my hair, but I think that's because the line is geared more towards naturals. The Aloe shampoo is bomb on my hair, though! (I know you didn't ask for poos, just thought I'd throw that out there :grin: )