MOISTURIZING IS SUCH A PAIN! (vent)

*ElleB

I know that it is necessary to retain length but it takes me forever! I'm not one of those ppl who can take a quartersize amount and rub it through my hair; that doesn't cut it for my amount of hair. I have to part my hair and then apply some moisturizer, and so on and so forth. And I have to do this for my whole head....My arms get tired and when I have massive NG, when I'm stretching....:perplexed :perplexed :perplexed

Any other way i can apply moisture without the hassle....

MizaniMami

Maybe you can water it down and add it to a spray bottle. I used to have to part my hair and all of that and I said fudge that! Too much manipulation and time. I now use a couple of my fav moisturizing conditioners and some oil plus water in a spray bottle. Works out perfectly!

MissFallon

Get one of those bottles with the nozzle top that ppl use to color their hair; put your moisturizer in there and part and put it on your hair that way. It will cut your time in half. A spray should work also. I use SCurl put still end up putting it in one of those bottles. You can get one at the BSS for $1-$2.

*ElleB

I'm currently using Qhemet Biologics Amla and Olive Heavy Cream...Won't work in a bottle, it's really heavy...I think I like the spray Bottle Idea tho...

Will this be a problem with relaxed hair? With reversion?

MizaniMami

*ElleB said:
I'm currently using Qhemet Biologics Amla and Olive Heavy Cream...Won't work in a bottle, it's really heavy...I think I like the spray Bottle Idea tho...

Will this be a problem with relaxed hair? With reversion?

Do you wear your hair straight/in a wrap?

Because if you spray it, and comb it through and tie/wrap it immediatly, you should have no problems.

Tee

ElleB I get tired sometimes also but I just work it in. Just something I know my hair needs.

Tamsin2005

I use the spray method as well. I have relaxed hair and I currently use either UBH Dew or PM Awapuhi Moisture Mist. I only spritz it on and I don't have any problem with reversion on my relaxed hair.

*ElleB

MizaniMami said:
Do you wear your hair straight/in a wrap?

Because if you spray it, and comb it through and tie/wrap it immediatly, you should have no problems.

Thanks! Mizani