Morrocan Oil

Hello All,
I just purchased this product line from Beauty first. It supposedly has rave reviews; has anyone else used if before. I pasted the link if you need more info on it.

http://www.moroccanoil.com/

I have it, I only use it after I wash my hair....honestly, I haven't notice a difference, but after my hair dries, it feels different, but I'm using other products, so I'm not sure if it's the oil or another hair product......but I like it......

Frostipuff

I just had my hair relaxed and colored today. My stylist used
the hair mask and styling cream in my hair and I've got to say
my hair smells great (no relaxer residue smell) and is shiny,
bouncy and sooooft. He had run out of the oil so I can't
really attest to that. If my hair looks and feels good tomorrow,
I'll have to get the whole line.

MuslimahTresses

I tried it today after blow drying my hair and it made it extra extra soft. My hair absorbed it really fast too. I like it, I dont think I tried it on wet hair yet but I love it on dry hair.

LushLox

I was going to order this but I think it has a lot of silicones in it, and I'm trying to cut down as it is. I went for organic Argan oil which has similar properties.

ETA: I think it was more the conditioner I was thinking of.

Last edited:

Denise11

I have 3 bottles. That's how much I like it. It leaves my hair so soft and strong. It also makes the hair dry faster, when used on wet hair. It is not an oily oil. It instantly soaks into hair, leaving it with only softness.

Sunshine_One

I have 3 bottles. That's how much I like it. It leaves my hair so soft and strong. It also makes the hair dry faster, when used on wet hair. It is not an oily oil. It instantly soaks into hair, leaving it with only softness.

Can you (pretty please) post the ingredients.

TIA :grin:

Sunshine_One

I was going to order this but I think it has a lot of silicones in it, and I'm trying to cut down as it is. I went for organic Argan oil which has similar properties.

ETA: I think it was more the conditioner I was thinking of.

I'm interested in using it for my roller sets and blow outs. Basically for when I use heat. I find my hair does well with cones when I use heat vs when I'm wearing natural styles. So my new plan for my hair is rotate heat styling with no heat styling every other week. I am researching new products to add to my line up.

I just checked the site and they have a spring promo going on. It includes the conditioner, oil and mask. I just have to find out what stores carry it.

Last edited:

Denise11

Can you (pretty please) post the ingredients.

TIA :grin:

Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclomethicone,butylphenyl methyl proppional, argania Spinoza kernel oil (argan oil), linseed (linum usitalissimum) extract, fragrance supplement, D&C yellow 11, D&C red 17, coumarin, benzyl benzoate, alpha-isomethyl lonone.

I had to hand type this, but here it is.

Sunshine_One

Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclomethicone,butylphenyl methyl proppional, argania Spinoza kernel oil (argan oil), linseed (linum usitalissimum) extract, fragrance supplement, D&C yellow 11, D&C red 17, coumarin, benzyl benzoate, alpha-isomethyl lonone.

I had to hand type this, but here it is.

Thanks so much taking the time to type it out. I really appreciate it. :yep:

lovelyme

I love it. I use it on wet and dry hair. It makes my hair soft and moisturized without feeling oily. I apply it before blowdrying and a little nightly before I wrap my hair. It's expensive but a little goes a long way.