MOTHER-IN LAW IN NEED

Camille

Hi guys!

I know that you guys with help me if anyone can!! My ( future) mother-in-law has a huge bald spot in the middle of her head closer to the crown. I believe it came about due to over processing and letting her friend realxer her hair some years back. Now I've looked around her house andyou would not believe that amount of hair tonics she has. Her bathroom looks like a voodoo shop! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif No seriously /images/graemlins/look.gif
I have combed the boards looking for some advice but it HAS been there for so long but I don't really know how well she takes care of her hair. Some of the areas look like, "shiny bald", and some parts have fine, almost baby-like hair in texture. No one has really focused on Bald spots and I really want to help her achieve growth in that area. Will Aphogee help? i mean, the rest of her hair is good shape, about shoulder length and healthy. I just don't know what to tell her.

Please help!! /images/graemlins/cry3.gif

Compassion

Maybe she should go to a dermatologist. My aunt had a similiar problem and had to go see her doctor. Her hair is growing in better now. I believe they gave her some cortizone injections though. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif Then a friend of mine had really thin and balding sides. Her hair dressor told her to come in for weekly treatments. I'm sorry, I can't recall what type of treatments. I'll find out though. But she also put some special sort of massaging comb on her head, and covered up a spot in the back with a track or two. Her hair looks better. Maybe your mother-in-law should consider seeing a doctor, or a reputable stylist. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Blessings,
Compassion