Motions CPR

Releaseme226

Hi everyone I am new here , and I was just wondering if any of you used Motions CPR Treatment Conditioner??? I had been using Cathy Howse's conditioner for awhile, I used it every week under the dryer because I didnt know that too much protien was bad for you hair, soo my hair started breaking off
mad.gif
. I have been using Africas best hair mayo
grin.gif
and my hair has improved alot but it is still breaking more then I want it to be. Any Suggestions?? <font color="blue"> </font>

I use cpr all the time and so do all my friends. I've had wonderful results using it. It has really helped with my breakage and it leaves hair super soft and it's cheap and that's always a plus. I think you should try it and see how it works out for you. Also I believe if you do a search on cpr or motions you'll get a lot of information from ladies that used it.

Thanx Chocolate, I tried to do a search but nothing about the CPR came up. Is it a protien conditioner? Do you think it is safe to use every week?

it does have protien, but i kid you not i leave this conditioner on my hair overnight and sometimes rinse and put it back in , for a couple nights and i have had nooo problems...it must be a very mild protien ...that mayo conditioner your using is also protein....i would say according to my experience you can trust CPR ....but there are always some out there that have had problems with it...your best bet is to try it and follow directions and see how your hair does....but im pretty sure you wont have problems..but if you want to be on the safe side.....find a good moisturizing condioner and do that first and skip all protien for a little while..but i totally trust CPR

Thanx irresistible, I saw in your album that you use coconut oil, can I ask you where you get it from and what kind you use, I was thinking of using it as well.

[ QUOTE ]
Releaseme226 said:
Thanx irresistible, I saw in your album that you use coconut oil, can I ask you where you get it from and what kind you use, I was thinking of using it as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

i started with buying it at an indian spice store, then started getting it online at fromnaturwithlove.com ....its much cheaper at the indian store and pretty much works the same

It did nothing for my hair...maybe b/c it's natural - had a hard time washing out the little granules left behind.
I've created my own Cathe Howse knock-off and it is working out great...one thing I love about it is that the protein is mixed with moisture (coconut oil) which helps...I add peppermint oil as well - that works wonders in stimulating my scalp.
LeKair Cholesterol w/peppermint oil is a great deep protein cond. as well followed by Keracare Humecto for moisture

hope this helps...but try the CPR and see how it works for your hair

Irresistable is right cpr is a mild protein especially comapred to some others. I ran of my cpr but when I had it every week followed by my moisturizing conditioner and never had a problem. I also have a friend (who put me on to cpr) that has been using it every week for the past 2 years I believe and she has gorgeous hair..no breakage of any sort. If you try it every week just pay attention to your hair because everyone's hair doesn't responds to the same things.

I dont know about the CPR but I also use Africas Best Hair mayo and love it. I use peppermint oil for tingle and may add a bit more EVOO to it but its my favorite weekly conditioner right now.

Back