Mrgees.net - Where's my order?

Neala21

Has anybody recently order from him?

I made my order over a week ago and still have not received it. I tried all 3 of his known numbers and emails. The phones are all disconnected and the email doesn't work - invalid.

Anyone have this problem? My cc was charged and the payment posted on bank account. How long did it take for you to receive your products?

btw: I order all elucence products. and paid flat rate shipping of $15.00 and he's in CA and I'm in TX so shipping doesn't take that long. My other CA products arrived in 2 days after posting to my bank account

Thanks.

Did he even send you a confirmation e-mail?

I've never ordered from him but I read something unsavory about him before. Sorry, I hope you get your products. :sad:
I guess I'll be ordering from pleasantimage.com

Did he even send you a confirmation e-mail?

I've never ordered from him but I read something unsavory about him before. Sorry, I hope you get your products. :sad:
I guess I'll be ordering from pleasantimage.com

I got the paypal confirmation email receipt but nothing from him directly. I usually order from pleasantimage but I decided to with mrgees as of pricing but now its like i am regretting that. I know for future reference to never order from him again

i've ordered from him twice back in 2006 & 2007 and never had any problems. but i read that he started taking people's money & not fulfilling orders so i haven't ordered from him again. they said Elucence was cutting him off as a supplier for that reason.

there is a thread about it in the vendor review forum. i think you should contact your bank about getting your money back.

Girl I ordered from him last year, and it took about a month for me to get it and thats only when I disputed it with paypal...YOu won't be able to get in contact with him, just dispute it with paypal because you may or may not get your product..

Girl I ordered from him last year, and it took about a month for me to get it and thats only when I disputed it with paypal...YOu won't be able to get in contact with him, just dispute it with paypal because you may or may not get your product..

I totally forgot to check here first before ordering from a new vendor. If i had of known I would have saved myself. I will call them as well on monday then. Thanks.

i've ordered from him twice back in 2006 & 2007 and never had any problems. but i read that he started taking people's money & not fulfilling orders so i haven't ordered from him again. they said Elucence was cutting him off as a supplier for that reason.

there is a thread about it in the vendor review forum. i think you should contact your bank about getting your money back.

That's terrible to take someone's money and not deliver on his end.

What I did was contacted Elucence but I called after hours so I left a voicemail and sent a email about the issue. I am going to call them on Monday (Elucence) that is. I spent $88. Either Elucence will give them to me or we about to have problems. I am sure if it comes to the worst I can get my money back and go back to pleasantimage (I dont know why i didn't go to them first). Hopefully its all resolved on Monday.

Back