(Delouise Ayurveda Hair Elixer) By Den1- Where's My Order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverSurfer

Ok it's been 5 weeks since I placed my order and I have not received my products. I have emailed her for status and she never emailed me back. Her PM capability is disabled so I can't PM her from this forum. I have not received any tracking numbers or any emails at all. I emailed twice and the second time I asked that she cancel my order if it has not been shipped out yet. I expected that it would take up to 3 weeks to receive my order from UK to USA but 5 weeks with no email communication or response is pretty bad. I don't know what to do now, I definitely no longer want the product and never received it although it's already been paid for via paypal since day one. I guess I just have to dispute the charge with Paypal. :ohwell:

Ladies...if you are going to run a business...remember communication/customer service is key to customer retention.

Platinum

Wow! I'm sorry to hear about this. Hopefully, she will see this thread and rectify the situation accordingly. I agree, customer service and communication is very important!:yep:

charmtreese

OH MY! Sorry to hear this ChiChi, hopeful she will respond to your emails after seeing this thread. ***But come to think of it, I have not seen her on the board in awhile***

KnottyGurl

Isn't she registered under a different name now? I thought I saw a picture of her, with a man, in her avatar under a different name.:ohwell: I could be wrong though.

NewYorkgyrl

Well based on the response in a certain thread that occured in the vendor forum...which is now locked :blush:

The response from the vendor in the UK was up to 7 weeks. So maybe you should wait 2 more weeks. I don't know...cause I know the feeling of wanting your products ASAP.

Another response that was given was to email the person directly with the contact information that is given and not PM through this website.
BUT I see you have already done that so......either we hope she responds quickly to your emails or this thread or wait 2 more weeks.

Seems to be a lot of complaints about people not getting their orders lately :ohwell:

GOOD LUCK!

WomanlyCharm

She has a different name, Godsno1girl, I think...but I think her membership expired or something, she hasn't been on since last month.

SilverSurfer

(From DEN1)
Hello, i've just received your email. I'm sorry that you didn't receive your items which were posted. However, i replied to your emails on the 22nd June 2008 explainig that there is a possibililty that your items were lost in the post which is very unusal, , unless you purchased postal insurance we cannot replace these items, we state this very clearly in our policy . i also keep the recepits of all items posted, i'm currently abroad and will send a copy of the receipt when i return next week.

please see the letter below, as proof that i replied to your email.

best regards\
Denise

----- Forwarded Message ----
To:xxxxgmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, 22 June, 2008 6:48:25 PM
Subject: order

Hello, i checked your transcation details your order came through on 2 june. I can confirm that, your items were sent to the following address:

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
United States

I dispatch all orders within 5 days upon recepit of payment (subject to stock availability) i always notify my customers if items are out of stock.

Some customers get annoyed at me, however i have no control over the post, and cannot guarantee a delivery time. Airmail is usually delivered in 5 working days, however i tell cutomers to allow `10-14 in case of delays.

This why i strongly recommend a safer shipping method which insures goods and speeds up delivery time, If the items are lost or stolen i can replace them.

if a customers choose not the purchase AIRSUREor INTERNATIONAL SIGNED FOR i am unable to assist with a claim. i'm very sorry that you didn't receive your purchase, i can assure you that it was posted.

Best regards
Denise

SilverSurfer

(this is my reply to her)
If you say it was shipped out, please provide me the shipment tracking
number as proof. Also you replied to my email June 22 (which I did not
get) but my order was originally placed June 5 or 7 and I emailed you
twice since then and got no response. I honestly think it is not good
customer service to keep a customers money when they clearly never
received the item and and top of that not even offer to replace the
item for free or discounted. WoW

SilverSurfer

(Den1 says)
Hello, I'm sorry that you feel that way about our customer service, Unless you purchased shipping insurance you will not receive a tracking no: only a receipt which proves it was posted.

God bless

best regards

Denise

SilverSurfer

(they I say)
Well I never even got a receipt. I never received anything from you at all.

Then she never responded again so what do you think?

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
Well based on the response in a certain thread that occured in the vendor forum...which is now locked :blush:

The response from the vendor in the UK was up to 7 weeks. So maybe you should wait 2 more weeks. I don't know...cause I know the feeling of wanting your products ASAP.

Another response that was given was to email the person directly with the contact information that is given and not PM through this website.
BUT I see you have already done that so......either we hope she responds quickly to your emails or this thread or wait 2 more weeks.

Seems to be a lot of complaints about people not getting their orders lately :ohwell:

GOOD LUCK!

Thank you, NYG. :)

Ladies, if you have a problem with a vendor please feel free to post a review in the vendor forum, however none of the forums, including that one, are a place to resolve your disputes, even if the vendor is also a member of LHCF.

Good luck. I hope you receive your products.

Status
Not open for further replies.