MSM AND MENSTRUAL CYCLE

Maxitonia

I have been taking the MSM capsules on and off but I took it for a full month and noticed my period did not come so I stopped taking and it's been 3 weeks since and still I did not get my period yet, anyone experienced this and what did u do to get it back? I'm pretty sure it's the msm that caused that.

Maxitonia

It's just annoying that it is messed up and is not showing any sign of coming, and does that mean that I will never be able to take msm again for that cause???? I like msm alot it was so beneficial for my skin and fabulous for my hair...

mariofmagdal

It's just annoying that it is messed up and is not showing any sign of coming, and does that mean that I will never be able to take msm again for that cause???? I like msm alot it was so beneficial for my skin and fabulous for my hair...

Nope. It will return if you keep taking it. It's a blood cleanser, detoxer. It will balance out and you will be fine, Detox symptoms worry people and they stop, detox really means the product is working. Let it run it's course. If you fear, you can lower your dosage and gradually reach your desired level of comfort.

Aggie

Actually, MSM makes me bleed more and it also makes my period come a lot more frequently. It definitely concerns me but I am not about to throw it out. I still have about 6 weeks worth o fit to take and I probably will not repurchase it though when it runs out.

p31woman

I didn't have this issue with MSM. I haven't taken it in a while but I plan on starting it back up. I will keep this in mind though!

Maxitonia

other than the monthly period mess it is a great supplement for so many things, hair, skin, some muscle pain, it does work...

JinaRicci

just curious- is there anything in this- specific ingredient that you ladies think will/should affect your period? Maybe I need to look at the ingredients myself but since you all have experience- maybe there's something that's more obvious? thx.