MSM pills or powdered?

Tamrin

unapologetic
I started taking the powdered MSM (a form of sulfur) for one week for hair growth and better skin.
I have heard good reviews about MSM and I use to take it as a pill before but did not see much effect.

For the past week I have been taking in powdered for in my drinks 1 teaspoon worth I'm loving the results with my skin. I'm giving my hair a few weeks then I will report back. This is the one I have been taking

Anyone have any reviews from using MSM for hair growth?

Last edited:

iri9109

when im done with my pills, im buying powder to mix in my drinks...what does it do for your skin?

FearfullyMade

@Tamrin
That is the exact same brand I take but in pill form ~ 1000 mg capsules. I've been taking this brand for 2 months now, I haven't done a length check since August 27th and I won't do another check till February.

I'm not really a hairy person but my other body hair seems to grow pretty fast. Right now I can't say just how much this MSM increased my growth rate but I will say that my nails have been growing extremely fast :) My skin seems to stay pretty clear, but I take other supplements and drink lots of water. Where did you buy the loose powder from?

Tamrin

unapologetic
@Tamrin
That is the exact same brand I take but in pill form ~ 1000 mg capsules. I've been taking this brand for 2 months now, I haven't done a length check since August 27th and I won't do another check till February.

I'm not really a hairy person but my other body hair seems to grow pretty fast. Right now I can't say just how much this MSM increased my growth rate but I will say that my nails have been growing extremely fast :) My skin seems to stay pretty clear, but I take other supplements and drink lots of water. Where did you buy the loose powder from?

My nails are growing fast as well. I bought it at Vitamin Shoppe for 10 dollars. it has 96 servings in this little container and not like the big ones that may have lots of metals in it.

GodivaChocolate

I had about 1 inch of hair growth last moth due to MSM. I like the liquid formula (same brand). My skin is glowing, scars have flattened, nails growing. I have nothing but good things to say about it. I have all three formula's, liquid, powder and pills.

I like Trimedica because it comes from a plant source and it's not synthetic or mixed with other harmful substances.

I take it with grapejuice because it carries it directly to your blood stream.

Tamrin

unapologetic
I had about 1 inch of hair growth last moth due to MSM. I like the liquid formula (same brand). My skin is glowing, scars have flattened, nails growing. I have nothing but good things to say about it. I have all three formula's, liquid, powder and pills.

I like Trimedica because it comes from a plant source and it's not synthetic or mixed with other harmful substances.

I take it with grapejuice because it carries it directly to your blood stream.

I was going to buy the other brand cause it was more but I decided to go quality over quantity. Do you have any side effects? I have had none so far.