MSM Users! Am I losing my mind?

Shifra

Wow...what a tip. I wish I had heard or known about this when I was trying to maintain MSM use. But, did you have irregular menstrual cycles or extra spotting? That was another unpleasant side effect for me..
No it hasn't affected my cycle.

miss cosmic

I take 2g of msm every morning. Started taking it for knee pain while secretly hoping for hair growth.
What i got: insomnia (was taking a 1g at night and insomnia stopped when i stopped doing that)
no knee pain and nothing else.

My nails are still pretty weak, grow slowly and break easily, and i haven't noticed any changes to my hair.
I take evening primrose oil alt w flaxseed oil and vit c and a multi-vit so i can't attribute my awesome skin to msm.

My knee pain is gone and if i skip a dose for a day or two the pain quickly reminds me.
I'm planning to take a 2nd dose later in the day but the insomnia was so awful i'm scared :nono:

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest
I take 2g of msm every morning. Started taking it for knee pain while secretly hoping for hair growth.
What i got: insomnia (was taking a 1g at night and insomnia stopped when i stopped doing that)
no knee pain and nothing else.

My nails are still pretty weak, grow slowly and break easily, and i haven't noticed any changes to my hair.
I take evening primrose oil alt w flaxseed oil and vit c and a multi-vit so i can't attribute my awesome skin to msm.

My knee pain is gone and if i skip a dose for a day or two the pain quickly reminds me.
I'm planning to take a 2nd dose later in the day but the insomnia was so awful i'm scared :nono:
you know what, this explains why lately it's been hard for me to go to sleep. I toss and turn all night long. I have to start taking it early morn. I usually take it in the evenings.

miss cosmic

PinkSunshine77 said:
you know what, this explains why lately it's been hard for me to go to sleep. I toss and turn all night long. I have to start taking it early morn. I usually take it in the evenings.

The insomnia is awful. I suffered for almost two months before i stopped taking it in the evening, and a horrible two months it was.
If you take two doses, your second dose is supposed to be before 2pm.