MTG or Homemade MTG

maagd

Hi,

Do you only use your MTG or homemade MTG while you're in braids? I made my own MTG and I'm thinking my hair will be oilly if I will use it without braids in my hair. I'll probably be using it everyday.

ps: Please excuse my English :lol:

Hidden_Angel

I love using MTG with braids its easier axcuess to my scaple but you can STILL use it WITHOUT braids! :) just use very little and part your hair

baby42

i use it and i am in braids it works great and without braids now am going trying the new one here made by naturallady a member here name droping:lol: :lol:

Last edited:

TemiLnd

maagd said:
Hi,

Do you only use your MTG or homemade MTG while you're in braids? I made my own MTG and I'm thinking my hair will be oilly if I will use it without braids in my hair. I'll probably be using it everyday.

ps: Please excuse my English :lol:

I agree, I prefer to use it while in braids cos it’s easier. I use it when I’m out of braids too but as I less frequently.

maagd

Ok I will try to wear my quick weave for one month so i can oil my scalp every day. After that month I will braid my hair and keep them in for about 6 weeks. I'm going to stretch my relaxer for 20+ weeks. I'm hoping to be at Armpit Length after the stretch. Thanks girls :).